GAS LEAK?

Fair enough, you have ways & means of finding these things out, obviously.... ;)

Sponsored Links
traineegasman said:
Fair enough, you have ways & means of finding these things out, obviously.... ;)

Chrystal ball :cool:

kev will show you his when your older :LOL:

Sponsored Links
DIA, Have you ever seen a film called `DELIVERANCE`......You don`t live out in the backwoods, by any chance.. have a mad son, face like a welder`s bench, who plays the banjo....??? I`m scared............ :eek:

think he's sussed you DIA
action-smiley-033.gif

The original poster should have told us what kind of boiler he has.

If its a PP model then its quite common for a leak to the pilot when the T/C is not activated.

Isolating the boiler should have been a normal leak detection activity.

I wonder if this fellow has been paid. I dont think I have ever charged or expected to be paid for this!

Tony Glazier

kevplumb said:
tony the origonal poster is a wind up merchant

kev, do you have admin priviliges or something? Otherwise how can you conclude grt is a wind up merchant from only 4 posts? I f grt is a windup merchant, you have helped his/her being successful by replying.

tgm is a windup merchant.

Back to bed!!! Haven`t put your Ready Brek out yet, ......Have you done pee.. pee`s!! :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back