Gas pipe sizing

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
oh goody goody goody

cos you aint got it son

and never have had :rolleyes:
You've definitley got it-attitude that is-we made 5 pages now cos you decided to pick on someone who didnt have the same infinite knowledge as you,just remember,I started the thread off being polite,you are just displaying the attributes a lot of my customers complain there former plumbers were like, ,miserable,knuckle dragging neanderthal,unhelpful plumba. I didn't want a slanging match,just cos you got some kinda title as SEC or wotever,doesn't mean you can talk to everyone as you like,should've asked BOB D. from the start,mighta got more sense. :rolleyes:

stick the "some kinda title" where the sun don't shine

BOB..DOLE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

pratt of the first order

"knuckle dragging neandethal "

read the history bonny lad

£1000 says ive helped more people on this forum than you :idea:

kevplumb said:
read the history bonny lad

£1000 says ive helped more people on this forum than you :idea:
I don't doubt that,you are bound to have with the amount of posts you got, the bob dole comment was....a back handed comment meant for....you,its not your knowledge I'm disputing its the way you choose to give it out,or not...as the case may be,as you've already proved to another poster tonight that you decided was not entitled to your precious knowledge.
What makes you think I want to carry on being a member at AGRO now I no your one of the henchmen. :eek: Well mr Plumb...........its been a journey....................

Sponsored Links
What makes you think I want to carry on being a member at AGRO now I no your one of the henchmen. icon_eek.gif Well mr Plumb...........its been a journey....................

you never where a member of ARGI cos you ain't an RGI

and considering the origonal question your journey has just started :idea:

,miserable,knuckle dragging neanderthal,unhelpful plumba.

................whos doin the pipe sizing right and ensuring the safety of the customer. ;)

kevplumb said:
What makes you think I want to carry on being a member at AGRO now I no your one of the henchmen. icon_eek.gif Well mr Plumb...........its been a journey....................

you never where a member of ARGI cos you ain't an RGI

and considering the origonal question your journey has just started :idea:
And considering your answers so has yours....answering questions on a site like this....you might be good on the tools but your people handling skills leave a lot to be desired...horses for courses thats what I say,I'd stick to the plumbing and let someone with a bit of people knowledge dish out advice cos you aint got any buddy.

MOD 2

you will not get another warning

someone with people knowledge :confused: .................... i'd prefer someone with gas knowledge :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

puts you out on both counts bonny lad

you want to take the world as a mug feel free

oh get some good waterproofs cos the likes of me will **** on you for fun :rolleyes:

CHR15, why not post you postcode if you do not want to show your CORGI number. From what you have written, it does suggest you are not a RGI or if you are, skill level is a little low.

Pipe sizing like tightness testing is basis and simple.

I have to admit Kevin and other regulars here have 'helped' many posters. What started as idle banter has struck a nerve and now IBMs are being launched.

If you as a non RGI want to dabble with gas, do feel free. Many do that. But just let me know where you are workin so I can stay away.

DP said:
CHR15, why not post you postcode if you do not want to show your CORGI number. From what you have written, it does suggest you are not a RGI or if you are, skill level is a little low.

Pipe sizing like tightness testing is basis and simple.

I have to admit Kevin and other regulars here have 'helped' many posters. What started as idle banter has struck a nerve and now IBMs are being launched.

If you as a non RGI want to dabble with gas, do feel free. Many do that. But just let me know where you are workin so I can stay away.
Firstly,what have I got to gain by putting up my postcode,what is the big deal with this,I dont have to prove anything to the abuse givers on this forum if I dont want to....
Secondly,I could argue that I think in no way could Kevplumb be a RGI after the way he has conducted himself on here,you say it started as banter,I dont think so,I think he should have a certain level of ability of dealing with people on a help forum and he definitely hasnt got it,and thats just not with me,you only have to watch the posts for a while to watch for the next victim who dares to ask a question that he thinks is not deserving or doesn't feel like giving a normal civilised answer to,and you don't get the full story because as a moderator,which I guess he is,he just deletes posts which show him in a bad light so he can look the innocent party,as I said before but I don't know if he's deleted it or not,I started the thread being polite as I normally would and then certain members decide to get personal,especially Kevplumb,and I don't take kindly to threats which is what it came to with one of his last posts and also all this asking for someones personal details-ie-card numbers and post codes,whats that all about,maybe the police might be interested,especially the abusive threat,and one more thing-I am corgi registered,have been for a good few years,was a member of ARGI but re considering that now as well because the involvement of Mr K Plumb has put me off somewhat,mainly because of his attitude towards posters and inability to take criticism back but very good at dishing it out to many others. And whats IBM'S?

chr 15.

Pipe sizing and how too, is the first must important task on any job, if you don't know how too, or more to the point where to find it in the reference books you must have had when you done the ACS, then I'm sorry, your faking.

We regularly ask for Corgy details if we smell a rat, your post falls into the trap.

Quite simply all you had to do was pm or email your details and the info was available. You could e them to me for that matter.

I =INTERCONTINETAL
B=BALLISTIC
M=MISSILES :LOL: duck to avoid innnnnnncccccccooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back