gas supply to combi

its time to settle this like gentlemen

If you both find seconds I will provide flintlock pistols or rapiers (your choice) and officiate the duel on hampstead heath tomorrow at dawn.

God day to you Gentlemen

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The only one looking silly chris is you by your attitude of i know better than all the guys who write the regs, because i have done theses repairs and not had any problems with them YET. If my sentence did not make sense let me put it slightly different for you and i will type it slowly so you understand. First get corgi registered and they will give you this little book which is split into different sections dealing with different aspects of gas installations and safety. Go to page 77 and in the very last paragraph on that page it will explain the rule.

" they will give you this little book "

Guess what? Wrong again. Can't get anything right, can you. :rolleyes:
If you're still using the book corgi gave you then you're beyond hope.

"because i have done theses repairs and...." What??
Absolutely NOTHING is as a result of having done repairs because I haven't done any which are under discussion. You've got that spade out again haven't you.

To be expected I suppose from someone who doesn't even produce a line of English without mistakes in it.

I prefer to use the British Standards rather than the corgi book, because they have fewer mistakes, as do CITB and Viper books. I don't have the latest blue book. I will buy it in due course in the hope rather than expectation that it is an improvement over the previous several which I do have.
I have all the appropriate BS's.

I have no problem with 99.99% of the regs, but I do have a problem with a simplistic view that they are more than they are. They do not cover all aspects of gas work and as has been pointed out by contributors to this thread, in the real world they cannot be applied without thought to some areas they do cover.

Yes Kev it got personal when Namsag started off with a personal jibe and followed up with more, with lots of introductions of irrelevant stuff about cooker hoses and gawd knows what - unreasoned claptrap. More jibes , stupid statements, mistakes and ballsups than I'd put up with from a 16 year old school dropout!

Sponsored Links
fair comment chris
but this thread is fast becoming a dead duck and annoying
i agree the corgi book is that vauge
i agree we have all done repairs which by the book we shouldnt
(and the first one of you lot that starts is a liar)
think what started the rot was advising the general public to try
this is supposed to be a freindly forum
ok we have a bit crack with each other
but please the pair of you dont be falling out
you have both been very informative to me personally
so call a halt guys pleeeeese :idea:

Here bloody here kev

you are both a couple of prima donnas enuff now

This post is like haveing bad sex with a minger, seems to be going on and on and on and on and on --------------------------------zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's more interesting than World Championship Darts though. I say carry on lads.

Corgiman.I would quite gladly meet chris on the heath with pistols but with chris`s disregard for rules and regs he would probably turn and fire after 9 paces as opposed to the customary 10 .. :LOL:

I'd just start us near a cliff and watch namsag go over the edge as he counts the regulation number of paces, not looking where he's going but down at his fingers to count. Then he'd shoot himself in the foot again.

cheerlead1.gif
fencing.gif
cheerlead1.gif

What guidelines have CORGI set out for duelling, it must be covered.

I understand that you pay £1000 each BEFORE the event, they will send someone to make sure it all takes place according to the regs.

You can of course get it done by somebody who is competent but not CORGI but he will expect a decent drink for his trouble.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back