GEERT WILDERS

• Thread starter Deleted member 105431
  • Start date
Any EU person convicted and jailed for a major crime, should automatically be deported back to their own country, instead of being allowed to roam free, anywhere within the EU, mixing with people who are oblivious of the threat posed, and the violent criminal past, that person has. They should be "OFFICIALLY KNOWN" across the EU. If deportation had happened in this particular case, the young woman would not have been murdered by this beast. If he has to come here, he should have "CONVICTED KILLER" or appropriate,, printed across all of his documents, as well as having the words "deeply" branded into his forehead. To stop a "known", elected Dutch MEP's right to freedom of speech by banning him from the UK, because the Government was afraid of what he might say, is trivial compared to them, "not knowing" that a convicted killer, was allowed in, to kill again, because crazy EU law allows it to be that way.

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
The issue with the murderer is a law & order issue: the fact is this man was dealt with by the legal system operating in the country where he was tried. In the eyes of the law he was convicted, he spent time inside as decided by the judge & then was released. As you say, as an EU citizen, he was free to travel to another country.

And you're 'OK' with this are you secure spark?

Yes.

The penal systems in place in Germany & the UK are decided by a democratically elected government.

But it does not follow that I necessarily agree with the outcomes of court cases.

I have to say that, much as I disagreed with him, I accepted the judges decision in a criminal case concerning myself, my sister & her daughter.

If you think any aspect of the system is wrong, you need to lobby your MP about it.

Sponsored Links
Back