General Election 4th July

It didn't take you Tory bots long.

Fester is ready to saddle up....

...and yet he stuck around for the Boris and Truss shít show and Brexit. Go figure.
And the same old drivel I'm not a tory fan in any way. They've not helped me anyway financially and have indeed screwed this country. But the labour mentality of robbing the hard working and giving to the poor will fail. As noone is addressing the underlying core issues in this country.
Id vote for ANY party willing to tackle these issues. That includes Reform Libdem Labour.. but they're all useless withouth changing core fundamentals.
Truss was socially inept but i still stand by what she wanted to do which was a radical change, something the markets didn't like. Ask someone who knows why, no not the press.
Trickle down has/had a far better chance of working over government operated trickle down ie taken off us and distributed by hands that shouldn't be in the jar already, ie core policies are the issue, Truss wanted to change them, but these will upset alot of people with their hands in the jar.
If you really believe Starmer will make these changes let me know, he goes near the jar he too will get a warning shot im sure. I will predict its highly likely your response will be similar to your idol a fence sitting style reply unable to commit to an opinion.

Enjoy your last ski trip or maybe you need to start hiding your savings, you're way too rich!

Sponsored Links
And the same old drivel I'm not a tory fan in any way. They've not helped me anyway financially and have indeed screwed this country. But the labour mentality of robbing the hard working and giving to the poor will fail. As noone is addressing the underlying core issues in this country.
Id vote for ANY party willing to tackle these issues. That includes Reform Libdem Labour.. but they're all useless withouth changing core fundamentals.
Truss was socially inept but i still stand by what she wanted to do which was a radical change, something the markets didn't like. Ask someone who knows why, no not the press.
Trickle down has/had a far better chance of working over government operated trickle down ie taken off us and distributed by hands that shouldn't be in the jar already, ie core policies are the issue, Truss wanted to change them, but these will upset alot of people with their hands in the jar.
If you really believe Starmer will make these changes let me know, he goes near the jar he too will get a warning shot im sure. I will predict its highly likely your response will be similar to your idol a fence sitting style reply unable to commit to an opinion.

Enjoy your last ski trip or maybe you need to start hiding your savings, you're way too rich!
You were making a point until you mentioned trickle down. It doesn't work. It just makes the rich/poor divide worse

As far as I'm concerned we need a change from what we've had and got. I'm not expecting miracles it's unlikely to be a big majority.

But anything that changes current direction is good

Sponsored Links
Does the new PM really win the Keys to number10.

When ever I see the PM enter number 10 , he or she never insert a key. Someone always seems to be there opening the door!
Or is ths just a Tory thing?
There is no keyhole, and no door handle, on the outside of the door. It can only be opened from inside. There is a fake escutcheon.

The central knob serves no purpose.

There is no keyhole, and no door handle, on the outside of the door. It can only be opened from inside. There is a fake escutcheon.

The central knob serves no purpose.

It's all just lies. They tell us there's keys when there's no keys

I wonder if Carrie's vulgar gold wallpaper has been thrown in the skip yet.

But the labour mentality of robbing the hard working and giving to the poor will fail.
they dont do that

As noone is addressing the underlying core issues in this country.
the underlying issues in this country are the continual transfer of wealth from wages to capital

but you think the problem is "foreigners"

Trickle down has/had a far better chance of working over government operated trickle down ie taken off us and distributed by hands that shouldn't be in the jar already,
really?

where is your evidence for this?

America and UK, which have capitalist systems working on "trickle down" have amongst the worst levels of inequality in the western world

What Festive believes is not supported by facts and evidence...perhaps Festive should consider a rethink

"Farage decides not to stand​

Reform party president and former MEP Nigel Farage has said he will not be standing as a candidate in the election."

No surprise there.

Reform party president and former MEP Nigel Farage has said he will not be standing as a candidate in the election."

No surprise there.
he is too busy being Trumps bitch

No surprise there.
And somebody in here wanted him as PM in a few years.

The blokes never been elected. Just a paid mouthpiece that some like because he likes a beer

Sponsored Links
Back