Get FTSE Done - FTSE below 24th June 2016

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
FTSE was about 6138 on 24th June and currently its about 6060.

Onwards and upwards. FTSE has fallen about 20% since Jan.

Floods, Corona, Brexit, Trade War - what a start to Bojo premiership.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure Fillyboy will be along to tell how great its gonna be, some flannel about sovereignty and fish

Personally I can see the UK being asset stripped big time when the chaos ensues -spring next year.

unless Johnson has some masterplan and is going to get a great EU deal -all he has done so far is some propaganda campaigning, he wont have a scooby when some governance is needed.

Johnson is a talker not a doer.

FTSE was about 6138 on 24th June and currently its about 6060.

Onwards and upwards. FTSE has fallen about 20% since Jan

That's sad.

As an anti-Brexer, I naturally moved most of my pension and other nest egg into European and International sectors.

I believe Rees-Mogg and his buddies did something similar. Perhaps they didn't believe the lies they told.

I see FEV is up 40% since the 2016 referendum, having fallen 12% since 1 Jan.

That's sad.

As an anti-Brexer, I naturally moved most of my pension and other nest egg into European and International sectors.

I believe Rees-Mogg and his buddies did something similar. Perhaps they didn't believe the lies they told.

I see FEV is up 40% since the 2016 referendum, having fallen 12% since 1 Jan.

FEV down about 7% today alone, as is FTSE 250.

Sponsored Links
Yes, I'd allowed for that.

158 then, 225 now.

oh yeah - its all about Brexit

no, not "all"

but as brexers often say, they don't mind the unemployment, the factories closing, the tariff barriers or the loss of growth and prosperity that Brexit brings.

Pardon me, but I do mind.

I can't use your link because it is designed to prevent user privacy.

It’s just a major index comparison ftse, dax, Nasdaq. Etc.

... I naturally moved most of my pension and other nest egg into European and International sectors.
Knew a bloke like you years ago. Charlie big spuds. Whenever the market went up, naturally he’d just bought shares. When the market went down, naturally he'd unloaded them all the week before. Never suffered a loss as long as I knew him. Never saw any sign of his vast profits though but I do know he’s now living in an absolutely massive house. It’s got 18 floors in it. Some people call them tower blocks.

Lots of people rebalanced away from the UK when they saw the Brexit catastrophe looming.

You think I didn't?

I didn't set up a new company in the EU, like Smogg, though.

Or apply for French residency, like Lawson.

Or move my HQ to Singapore, like Dyson

it’s the lack of future predictions with reasonable timeframes which is the giveaway.

I predict the market will rise
I also predict it will fall.

like a stuck clock. I will be right at some point.

Sponsored Links
Back