Get FTSE Done - FTSE below 24th June 2016

Sponsored Links
Today, I haven't given you a forecast about the future.

I've reported events since the referendum vote.

Did you seriously not consider the Brexit damage?

Brexer bosses did.

What did arch-Brexiteer John Redwood say?

What did Somerset Capital Management say?

I didn't set up a new company in the EU, like Smogg, though.

Or apply for French residency, like Lawson.

Or move my HQ to Singapore, like Dyson

Now that brexit is done and the conservatives in with a comfortable majority, surely you need to find a new hobbyhorse?

Knew a bloke like you years ago. Charlie big spuds. Whenever the market went up, naturally he’d just bought shares. When the market went down, naturally he'd unloaded them all the week before. Never suffered a loss as long as I knew him.

Yes, the internet's full of people like that. Good fun though.(y)

Sponsored Links
Today, I haven't given you a forecast about the future. I've reported events since the referendum vote.

F35DA694-B26F-4F88-B556-3D04BE627215.gif

Last edited:
Yes, the internet's full of people like that. Good fun though.(y)
yeah some of them bang on about the EU forcing austerity on the UK, then refuse to admit they were wrong, so they carry on wriggling down that rabbit hole.

yeah some of them bang on about the EU forcing austerity on the UK, then refuse to admit they were wrong, so they carry on wriggling down that rabbit hole.
Come back and say that on Jan 1st because until then nobody, including you, have a ****ing clue how it’s going to turn out. That is the nature of negotiating a deal. I'm willing to put my trust in our government, you seem to have put yours in the EU. We'll just have to wait and see.

Johnson?

Hahahahahahahaha!
Oh, is he up in court with 10 cases of sexual assault and rape charges against him too? I must have missed that. I’ll ask you again, did you vote Scotland’s chief perv into power?

Sponsored Links
Back