Get yer t*ts out for the lads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
mama-bean_breastfe_3405437b.jpg

:LOL:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mo...ds-son-and-own-child-causing-controversy.html

Sponsored Links
Nothing new here. 'Wet nurses' used to be quite common in the good old days (before my time, I should add).

What I found interesting was that the two kids appear to have had an accident with their faces. Did some rotter throw acid at them?

Sponsored Links
Is it me or are the children a bit too old to be breast fed?

Mmm! I wonder if I'm too old? :love::love:

Nothing new here. 'Wet nurses' used to be quite common in the good old days (before my time, I should add).

What I found interesting was that the two kids appear to have had an accident with their faces. Did some rotter throw acid at them?

How did this work exactly?

They employed women with big lactating tits to go around feeding hungry babies ?

They should have used a wide angle lens to include the queue in the picture. Some of them had brought along tents and camp beds.

They employed women with big lactating tits to go around feeding hungry babies ?
Basically, yes.
Without googling to remind myself, I believe wet nurses were women who had given birth themselves and kept their tits working by regularly feeding other babies. They were probably employed by mothers whose tits were not working or who didn't want to bother with such mundane matters!

I guess when people say "it's only natural, what's your problem" you should say "so is masturbating".:mrgreen:

Basically, yes.
Without googling to remind myself, I believe wet nurses were women who had given birth themselves and kept their tits working by regularly feeding other babies. They were probably employed by mothers whose tits were not working or who didn't want to bother with such mundane matters!

There's a breast assessment clinic in out local hospital, I put in for a job there once but I'm still waiting to hear back, even offered to work a week in hand.

There's a breast assessment clinic in out local hospital, I put in for a job there once but I'm still waiting to hear back, even offered to work a week in hand.
You could train to be a mammographer.

Personally, breasts don't interest me much which is a shame as my first wife has a fine pair.
I'm definitely a leg man.

Sponsored Links
Back