Glasgow Rangers are Scottish Champions

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And YOUR point is?

well read it... i know english is your second language.. but...
You know eff all about me sunshine. If you did you'd button that lip of yours sharpish. And for your info son, I'm born and bred English. I may be nearer the Scots than most here, The Toon ain't a million miles away, but I certainly ain't a Scot.

Now, get ya sel back hame son and tell ya ma a bigga boy told ya off.

What can I say... well done Rangers, another in the eye for the 'catholics' eh. Or fieniens or whaterever you call them. Oh, Ive seen you lot in action you winkers.

Fecking grow up you scottish tawts. There are more important things going on in the world apart from your 2 bit teams.

Try dealing with REAL LIFE and the heartbreak that goes with it.

I aint back on this site.

Oh, no sticky please. She is dead. DEAD.

Soggy, remember what I and everyone else has said mate. You have everything to be proud of and nothing to be ashamed of. You did more than most could do mate. Keep ya chin up son.

What's going on?? :eek:
It's all your fault! :LOL:

mines still working??

Ha Ha. Numpty.
You dare to call Mr West 'Numpty'?! Do you like Hospital Food Nob Ed? :evil:
You dare to call Mr West 'Numpty'?!

and your point is what..
Do you like Hospital Food Nob Ed?

do you.... and so rude on a forum like this. still.. the sweaties always spoil it..

:LOL: well you certainly take your football seriously up there dont you :D

i can see this thread getting nuked if it goes any further into the gutter!!!

religious bigotry and fitba, scottish and english....ffs :rolleyes:

I thought this was all banter, didnt realise it was getting serious :eek:

Alastair, I sincerely hope you're not referring to me with that comment? My comments were made in retaliation and defence of Tim and for no other reason.

Blas, I wasnt taking any of it seriously but perhaps I didnt understand scottish humour and hope I havnt offended anyone? Unintended if so

Even if they do wear funny skirts up there :LOL: :LOL:

JOKE JOKE OK :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back