Glasgow Rangers are Scottish Champions

Oh now you tell me! Battered and Bruised I am! :D

Here, geraint, you're forgiven. Tim's a flamin trouble maker! He's al-ways the same on a Sunda Neet..... likes a drink or two the reckon.... shhhhh, divint say owt.

Sponsored Links
Alastair, I sincerely hope you're not referring to me with that comment? My comments were made in retaliation and defence of Tim and for no other reason.

not directed at you blas!!..............its the bigots i take offence at :confused:

Alastair, And who are the bigotS your taking offence at, only one person has used words that could be classed as that and thats an English guy. Who wont have a clue what its really like
Tim is not in that catagory same as hun isn`t.

Tim it was all banter ,

ok namsag, i'm a bit fragile at the mo! :cry: (guess why?) :rolleyes:

again well done the gers!! Good luck for the cup ;)

Sponsored Links
NA , soggys words.
Blas i hear your team are going to sponsored by Tampax next year as they played like a bunch of c###s and are going through a bad period at present .
:LOL: :LOL:

NA , soggys words.
Blas i hear your team are going to sponsored by Tampax next year as they played like a bunch of c###s and are going through a bad period at present .
:LOL: :LOL:
Ohhhh! Right at the heart that was! :D Championship it is then! :confused: Crikey, it ain't gonna be no walk in the park down there either!!! We're gonna be a MASSIVE target for them! There is talk here of 'great, we can get rid of the dead wood etc, etc', but who is gonna take them and who of any quality is gonna come to a 'Championship' team? The only 'ACE' that Mike Ashley holds now is Shearer. I honestly believe that he is the only bloke that can attract ANYONE of any quality. We are gonna go through a HUGE transition or a complete annihilation next season. I hope it ain't the latter!

Wow, how blessed they are to be champions of that league...

23 points between second and third; 44 more in goal diff between second and third; only two other teams outside the top two with a positive goal difference?

Can hardly be classed as mixing it with the biggest teams really, can it? Where's the competition?

The gulf between Celtic and Rangers versus the also-rans is far greater than that between EPL and CCC, which in itself is getting utterly ridiculous now.

If either of the Glasgee teams had to mix it in a proper league, they would be found wanting. Still, if your team winning the equivalent of the Isthmian League makes you happy and helps you forget about the midges for five minutes.... :LOL: ;)

Shytalk.
And the premiership is so much more competitve twice the teams an only 4 teams that have a chance of winning it.
So lets take every second team away (even numbered placed teams) in premiership to make it a ten team league same as SPL
Chelsea finish second 20 points ahead of 3 place everton with 22 goals of a difference,
And only 3 teams finish with positive goal difference,

Not that more impressive for all the money.

Last time Glesga Rangers met your league champions in europe they kicked there ar@e home and away.

Sponsored Links
Back