gloworm honeywell swiftflow 80

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there

does anybody have access to or can email me a copy of the manual for the glowworm swiftflow 80?

i need one and also need to know if i can remove the old broken danfoss 103 timer that feeds it and direct link the electrics

i say remove it because we don't actually use it we just turn the central heating on and off from the switch behind the front panel on the boiler

can anyone help?

cheers

Sponsored Links
yes you can remove timer. the swift flow as a plug on the incoming 240v mains cable you just remove the switching wires and fit a link. I've got a manual :LOL: so which part do you want (ive not got a clue how to send it to you via Email )

hi there

thanks for posting a reply

do you have a paper manual? not on computer file?.

i just need to know how to link all the wiring when i remove the timer

cheers

Sponsored Links
Why remove the timer ,
If you are just going to use on off switch then there is one on the side of timer.

because i'm tiling the wall and if i can remove the timer i can chase in a power feed to the boiler and then tile over the area

the old timer is awful looking too quite old and faded and plumb in the middle of the kitchen wall

compheat said:
(ive not got a clue how to send it to you via Email )

right click on the file and select e mail then add the address ;)

got mixed up with the compact i only have the 100 :evil: :evil:

if it is the same link 1& 2 on the boiler connecting block ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back