Glued 10ps?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I took my lad to the local bowling alley today and noticed those machines with all 10ps stacked up are still going strong.

You will have all seen them where there are loads of 10ps stacked upon each other and you have to insert a coin and there is a buffer going backwards and forwards which will push your coin onto the others creating a land slide.

I have never seen anyone win any money on this machine but it looks so simple. :confused:

Is it a powerful magnet that is stopping you from winning or perhaps glue?

Sponsored Links
90% falls over the side that they keep and 10% falls over the front that you win

90% falls over the side that they keep and 10% falls over the front that you win

Whilst that may be your 'take' on them (reverse your percentages), I have, to date, won several hundreds of £'s profit. Thats in the last year with travelling costs to them - and a cheap B&B if we have a lot to hit.

Many an arcade has banned me (and the 2 people I work with) when they see how we profit from them. :cool:

David.

Sponsored Links
they do,
if you look at it from the side the very front is angled upwards.

herebriefly spill the beans m8 you can pm me with your knowledge ;),i need extra funds now to pay for my diesel and cider/fags.

they do,

herebriefly spill the beans m8 you can pm me with your knowledge ;),i need extra funds now to pay for my diesel and cider/fags.

That extra angle is the critical design you have to be aware of. On appearance them coins look like dropping as long as you push a couple of coins off the 'top tier'.

Cant PM unless your 'a friend'

David.

theyll take your zimmer frame off you at eastbourne pier you know gregers! :LOL:

they do,

Send me £5,000 as a down payment and £500 per week and I'll supply you with 6 lottery numbers. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back