God does not exist - discuss

Sponsored Links
jesus is the same yesterdsay,today and foreever.

Well that's where I pity you. a thousand years ago, people would've been astounded by the miracles and the stories of a god and jesus.

These days, evidence has just about proven it all to be rubbish. Yet you lot continue, shifting your stance and spouting mediaval tales that we're supposed to live by !

What will it be like in 1000 years time? Science will have enveloped any religion... but religious groups will either have taken over, or form islands of backwardness... and war will continue destroying billions of people.... over what? a fable !!!

War is waged by atheists dressed up as believers, over land. Displaced people will always be at war.

Sponsored Links
War is waged by atheists dressed up as believers, over land. Displaced people will always be at war.

What are you on about?

Atheists are by definition not a group....

You group things that have a commonality and a common purpose... for example the political parties... you labour lot join together and fight your fight against all the other parties... LD, Con, SDP, BNP, UKIP etc etc..

Whereas I don't vote, and can't be done with the label of a politician which essentially translates as "liar"...

So because I don't subscribe to any party, does that mean I'm a paid up member of the abstainers party and causal for all the problems in the world that politics can't fix!
No!!

And the same goes for religion... as an atheist, I'm not in a group...
And funnily, all muslims are christian atheists, and vice versa !!!

If you don't vore you'll get Sharia Law. Better start voting eh?

Well that's where I pity you. a thousand years ago, people would've been astounded by the miracles and the stories of a god and jesus.

These days, evidence has just about proven it all to be rubbish. Yet you lot continue, shifting your stance and spouting mediaval tales that we're supposed to live by !

What will it be like in 1000 years time? Science will have enveloped any religion... but religious groups will either have taken over, or form islands of backwardness... and war will continue destroying billions of people.... over what? a fable !!!

man will not have a thousand years of research,more like 10 to 30 thirty years at most. there is some heavy crap coming your and my way, then
Jesus will return.

man will not have a thousand years of research,more like 10 to 30 thirty years at most. there is some heavy crap coming your and my way, then
Jesus will return.

Lol.. thanks for that.. so you reckon in 10 to 30 years jesus will return?

Jot down the detail so we can laugh at you like we did at David Icke and all the other religious nutters throughout history,,,

Especially the mass suicide idiots who died and we heathens survived !!!

= no god !!! got it yet?

Sponsored Links