Anyone got any evidence for a god?

Well Joe has educated us once again, I thought to be a Christian one had to believe in JC, my mother was a Jehovah Witless does that make me one? Jewish people born in this country are they Christian? The only Christ in my calendar is Christmas and it has nowt to do with the fictional story of a babe in a manger, Definitely not, Its to do with me getting loads of prezzies...

Remember it's giving and taking, you give I'll take. Simples....

Sponsored Links
You are a christian JBR. You were raised in a christian country with christian value. If you'd been raised in Islamabad or Kabul do you think you would be saying what you are saying? Nope. You'd be on your prayer mat four times a day.

So you're opposed to freedom of choice. Interesting.

On a similar tack Joe, does that mean Elton John's adopted son will be a gay boy in his adult life? Was Elton's father gay? Are Muslims born September the UK going to be Christian? I don't think you thought this one through very much Joe, can I be so bold as to offer some sound advice, put your brain in gear before you open your mouth..... :rolleyes:

I don't think you thought this one through very much Joe, can I be so bold as to offer some sound advice, put your brain in gear before you open your mouth..... :rolleyes:

That's canny advice Pred,
Joe you should take it (he won't) :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
So you are all saying that if you were born in Islamabad you would all be atheists? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You'd have to be out to death I'm afraid.

You would be a devout Muslim - that's what you would be.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

On a similar tack Joe, does that mean Elton John's adopted son will be a gay boy in his adult life? Was Elton's father gay? Are Muslims born September the UK going to be Christian? I don't think you thought this one through very much Joe, can I be so bold as to offer some sound advice, put your brain in gear before you open your mouth..... :rolleyes:

Brain? :rolleyes:

In a generation the C of E will cease to exist and Islam will fill the void.

All hail the might of Islam for it will surely beat the cabal of unrepentant heathens into retreat.

In a generation the C of E will cease to exist and Islam will fill the void.

All hail the might of Islam for it will surely beat the cabal of heathens into retreat.

You're probably right. I have a suspicion that, in the not too distant future, in order to appear politically correct the royal family will marry someone off to a muslim. Then, before you know it, we'll have a muslim monarch and our official state religion will be islam.

The good news, though, will be that crime figures will plummet: anyone caught thieving will have their right hand chopped off, and as for rape, well...

My house will remain atheist, though.

So you are all saying that if you were born in Islamabad you would all be atheists? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You'd have to be out to death I'm afraid.

You would be a devout Muslim - that's what you would be.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nah, You'd be a Muslim through brainwashing, indoctrination and,,, most/worst of all,,, FEAR.

The good news, though, will be that crime figures will plummet: anyone caught thieving will have their right hand chopped off, and as for rape, well...

Sadly, under the rules of Islam, the woman, will be stoned to death. Therefore it follows that rape statistics will fall dramatically, because anyone raped won't be coming forward to accuse anyone. ;) ;)

Sadly, under the rules of Islam, the woman, will be stoned to death. Therefore it follows that rape statistics will fall dramatically, because anyone raped won't be coming forward to accuse anyone. ;) ;)

Exactly. I cannot understand why so many trendy young women in this country choose to become muslims. They're probably tenpence to't shilling.

Sponsored Links
Back