God does not exist - discuss

the creation of LIFE on earth was just under 7000 years ago. we are only
30 to 40 years short of the 7000 years.

You seriously believe that? What about the fossil records? Do you think that archaeologists and science is so wrong with carbon dating, that dinosaurs only lived 7000 yrs ago? ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Do you also have faith that talking donkeys, and snakes existed in biblical times?

Or how about mutant locusts with teh faces of men, the hair of women, teeth like a lion.....

Or how about a whole range of other mythical creatures:
http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-monsters-in-the-bible.php

Strange how we've never found evidence for any of these creatures.

You haven't found evidence of the 'missing link' either. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
wobs";p="2901059 said:
Do you also have faith that talking donkeys, and snakes existed in biblical times?

Or how about mutant locusts with teh faces of men, the hair of women, teeth like a lion.....

some times things wont be understood untill its time to be revealed. here is a u tube about it , its got some interesting discoverys,watch it through. it is a possible example of what some things mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijYsQiRblAU

Sombrero";p="2900557 said:
Get yourself a day pass to a mosque, or maybe gatecrash a hindu wedding?

i have spoken to muslims,and extremists,and i know hindus, i have met all sorts of people,

genesis, does not say how old the universe is, or how old the planet is.

it declares in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

it does not say when that beginning was. in respect to the universe,and the planet. only that God created it.

God is eternal he is outside of time. time is for our benefit.

i believe the the planet that God created was around long before God created life on earth.
becuase it says , 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
so it is possible that the earth was a frozen planet long before LIFE ,becuase there was no light,or sun. as it says,and DARKNESS was on the face of the deep.

then genesis , declares that God started to create life on earth,the first thing needed was light i.e the sun. God said, let there be light.
then he divided the light from the darkness, in other words he spun the earth. he called the light day,and the darkness he called night,so the evening and the morning were the first day, and that is the introduction of time for man.

And he did all that in six days? Wow!

You seriously believe that? What about the fossil records? Do you think that archaeologists and science is so wrong with carbon dating, that dinosaurs only lived 7000 yrs ago? ;) ;)

well i dont know much about carbon dating, but heard it was unrealible.
dinosaurs well who knows. all i know is God made it all . :D

breadnbutter";p="2901114 said:

some times things wont be understood untill its time to be revealed. here is a u tube about it , its got some interesting discoverys,watch it through. it is a possible example of what some things mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijYsQiRblAU[/QUOTE]
I watched it for 2mins. What do I win?

Shoe horning ancient text into modern day subjects.... are you a Nostrodamus follower as well?

wobs";p="2901390 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijYsQiRblAU[/QUOTE]
I watched it for 2mins. What do I win?

Shoe horning ancient text into modern day subjects.... are you a Nostrodamus follower as well?

how can you comment if you not watched it all, no i am not into Nostrodamus.

it was written 2000 years ago,by john an apostle of Jesus
in a vision,of what was shown to him ,what is going to happen in the future. he described what he saw,and compared it the things he saw his day. so the attack helicopter,to him looked like a locust, and the locust,
had a face of a man, so john is describing what he saw, a face of a pilot in the cockpit of a attack helecopter.

in a vision,of what was shown to him ,what is going to happen in the future.

That's a coincidence. I, too, have had a vision of what is going to happen in the future.

Do you think, if I write a book about my visions, millions of naive people will believe every word?

Of course, I don't have the advantage of being an apostle of Jebus.

That's a coincidence. I, too, have had a vision of what is going to happen in the future.

Do you think, if I write a book about my visions, millions of naive people will believe every word?

so many fullfilled prophecys, in the bible are just coincedence

Are you saying your a prophet.

what is your vision. or did you get your vision from spec savers.

and his name is Jesus. and not what you said. why do you have to change
his name.

so many fullfilled prophecys, in the bible are just coincedence

Are you saying your a prophet.

what is your vision. or did you get your vision from spec savers.

and his name is Jesus. and not what you said. why do you have to change
his name.

I suppose, by definition, I must be a prophet but I'm afraid I cannot disclose the content of my visions prior to the publication of my book.

I call him Jebus because that's what my hero Homer calls him, and I think it's funny.

Sponsored Links