God does not exist - discuss

Sponsored Links
So just to clarify my question, which god do you think is real and can you show an example or two of a believing country doing well and a non believing country doing badly?

there is only one God, and Jesus is the way to him.
britain is the example of a believing country blessed by God, and now a country, that is fallen from its believe in God.
So you reject all other gods. Somebody once wrote; "When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours". I'm not holding my breath on it.

sorry about that, but yes Jesus is the only way to God.

its Gods words,Jesus said ,i am the way,the truth,and the life,no man comes to the father but by me.

So just to clarify my question, which god do you think is real and can you show an example or two of a believing country doing well and a non believing country doing badly?

britain is the example of a believing country blessed by God, and now a country, that is fallen from its believe in God.
So you reject all other gods. Somebody once wrote; "When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours". I'm not holding my breath on it.

its Gods words,Jesus said ,i am the way,the truth,and the life,no man comes to the father but by me.

Get yourself a day pass to a mosque, or maybe gatecrash a hindu wedding?

Sponsored Links
Yesterday I was in a very remote location near Peterborough, Whittlesey, and the skies were so dark and it was a moonless night, and Jesus, did I not see fine grains of stars along the Milky Way, did I boy wonder how marvelous is the works of Almighty God who gave birth to our universe.

Its the first time I saw Milky way in Britain ever since I have been star gazing and I did not even use any telescope or binoculars to see the entire Milky Way band. This proves that God exists for me. It didn't all just come from nothing. Someone great planned it and organised it and it came into being.

God and his almighty energy is what created it, you see you cannot separate heat and fire, they are part of the same thing, hence God and Energy are also two sides of the same coin.

No one is compelling Atheist and scientist to believe in a God, but to reject God without any evidence is foolish, 1000 yaesr ago if you told man that he would be able to see pictures on his wrist watch, he would think you were talking nonsense, but today you can even browse on the web using your wrist watch.

Science has a long way to go and a lot more to learn. Even us believers don't really know much about God, and we are striving to learn and discover more and more about him and reach ultimate truth..

Nothing more needs to be said. You make such a complete argument against yourself, in so few words, I couldn't do any better.

Yesterday I was in a very remote location near Peterborough, Whittlesey, and the skies were so dark and it was a moonless night, and Jesus, did I not see fine grains of stars along the Milky Way, did I boy wonder how marvelous is the works of Almighty God who gave birth to our universe.

Its the first time I saw Milky way in Britain ever since I have been star gazing and I did not even use any telescope or binoculars to see the entire Milky Way band. This proves that God exists for me. It didn't all just come from nothing. Someone great planned it and organised it and it came into being.

God and his almighty energy is what created it, you see you cannot separate heat and fire, they are part of the same thing, hence God and Energy are also two sides of the same coin.

Your proof is flawed because Ganesh could also have created all that, so could my unicorn god called toots!!

Point is, you believe something based on your belief.. whereas I disbelieve you and trust science !!

And you lot leach off science,,, it weren't long ago that you lot thought the world was flat !!

Your proof is flawed because Ganesh could also have created all that, so could my unicorn god called toots!!

Point is, you believe something based on your belief.. whereas I disbelieve you and trust science !!

And you lot leach off science,,, it weren't long ago that you lot thought the world was flat !!

You really think that is my belief? it would be a belief if it was a wild guess, I worked it out logically, how can you disapprove my theory?

Energy creates things, if Ganesh had mighty energy, then I cannot see why he wouldn't be able to create a universe either. I am basing my judgement on pure and simple logic, which is quite a scientific way to reach a verdict, pure and simple and very logical.

Science does not understand spirituality, which another aspect of God, or his Energy. It is in this field that scientist should search also.

You know we are physical beings, and we are subject to physical laws, spirituality is not and yet it can create these laws, some Hindu Maharishi's are known to have visited distant planets whilst in a state of meditation, and their breathing and heart rate goes very shallow when they are in that state. Of course their physical body remains on earth, but mentally they could be in any part of the universe, and possibly occupy another local body when they are over there to explore,

its like you could fly by plane to USA, and hire a car there as opposed to driving all the way there, which is next to impossible.

MFL, what utter tosh mate. Look at the Milky Way and think "ooh, must have been made by God." What your actually seeing, is our own galaxy, sideways on. I look up at the night sky and see physics in action. I see stars and think of the hydrogen to helium reaction that's fuelling their existence . I don't look at them and think, " Oh wow, these must have been created by some mystical being." FFS open your eyes and just accept it for what it is.. Physics in action. Yes it looks beautiful, stunning, but keep your feet firmly on this planet (as well as your brain) Religion is a man made thing, invented by some enterprising man to control the masses.

some Hindu Maharishi's are known to have visited distant planets whilst in a state of meditation, and their breathing and heart rate goes very shallow when they are in that state. Of course their physical body remains on earth, but mentally they could be in any part of the universe, and possibly occupy another local body when they are over there to explore,

Bloody hell MFL. I'll have a couple of pints of whatever you've been drinking tonight. Crikey,, how did these Maharishi's actually prove they've been to other planets? Oh yeah, they told us (and expected to believe their words without question) Wow, I do hope I could reach this meditative state, where I can visit other planets. I do hope I can occupy the body of another, whilst on these jaunts,,,, just hope she's female with large jugs. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Of course their physical body remains on earth, but mentally they could be in any part of the universe, and possibly occupy another local body when they are over there to explore,

Now there's a thought. Does thought travel faster than light? :mrgreen:

Now there's a thought. Does thought travel faster than light? :mrgreen:
Probably travels faster than light, otherwise it would take these Maharishi, years to reach the nearest stars. ;) ;)

Reminds me of the Scotsman Englishman and Irishman arguing about what the fastest thing in the universe is . Scotsman reckoned the light switch was, because as soon as you flick the switch, the light comes on. Englishman says it's thought, explaining, as soon as you think of something, it's there in your brain. Irishman says it's diahorrea . because last night I come home from the pub,after 12 pints o guinness and before I could even think of turning the light on, I'd shat meself. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MFL, what utter tosh mate. Look at the Milky Way and think "ooh, must have been made by God." What your actually seeing, is our own galaxy, sideways on. I look up at the night sky and see physics in action. I see stars and think of the hydrogen to helium reaction that's fuelling their existence . I don't look at them and think, " Oh wow, these must have been created by some mystical being." FFS open your eyes and just accept it for what it is.. Physics in action. Yes it looks beautiful, stunning, but keep your feet firmly on this planet (as well as your brain) Religion is a man made thing, invented by some enterprising man to control the masses.

I do Astronomy, I have a 14" Meade LX200 telescope, which is no toy, and a 10"Dob, I know what milky way is, and it is a spiral branch of our own galaxy viewed from earth it looks like a band of dense cloud, which in fact is billions of stars. But seeing it wit naked eyes is not the same as you see through a telescope in heavily polluted skies of london through light pollution.

however, thanks to science for telling us that it is a branch of our own galaxy, they managed to do so because they went up in space and looked down on earth and towards outer sky and universe, they made instruments to study it, but they failed to see who made it? where did your helium come from? where did your Hydrogen come from?

That was not my point, we know how these galaxies were created out of hydrogen to helium reactions, I am not slightest bit concerned at the physics of creation of galaxies, it is a complex and time based process, the end result tells you how magnificent it is, and who made it? helium is not the answer, so you are quite blinkered,

we all know 7 wonders of the world, and other modern magnificent tall structures of the world, we know how these are made out of concrete steel and other materials, each of which is manufactured through other processes, but we are not concerned about how many labourers worked on it, how many lost lives, how many tons of concrete and steel was used, but we are interested in who the Architect who designed that building!

God is an Architect of the Universe. The physics behind is not important, it is who initiated it is important, so universe or galaxies isn't just the work of helium and hydrogen reaction, it is who put them together as an objective.not concerned or worried about the intricate physical processes that are involved in its creation, so you need to remove your blinkers to see that my feet are firmly on the ground!

God created laws of nature, we call laws of physics.

Sponsored Links