God does not exist - discuss

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Call it what you like, but do you believe in it?

there is no excuse not to believe there is a creator,God. its simple you live ,breath,see,sense,the sky,the trees,plants,you eat,drink,your a live,and see life,creation is all around,birds,flowers,cats,bees,butterflys. your consouse of your self.
the sun,stars planets universe, it really is as simple as that.

evidence of things seen,is evidence of things unseen.

But everything around you comes from somewhere

True Joe. I know my computer came from Hewlett Packard, my tv came from somewhere called Panasonic. I think the bricks used to build my house came from Redland and I'm fairly sure the tiles on the roof came from Sandtoft. My car came from France.
Quite where your going with this "everything came from somewhere" thing, god only knows. ;) ;)

But everything around you comes from somewhere

True Joe. I know my computer came from Hewlett Packard, my tv came from somewhere called Panasonic. I think the bricks used to build my house came from Redland and I'm fairly sure the tiles on the roof came from Sandtoft. My car came from France.
Quite where your going with this "everything came from somewhere" thing, god only knows. ;) ;)

But where did the raw materials come from?

It's a matter of faith. If there's a void in your life and believing in a god helps you, fill ya boots I say.

As far as I know, the clay for the bricks came out of a hole in the ground, somewhere down south. Rare earth minerals in my computer and TV came from China. metals were mined around the world. Plastics were invented by man and come from chemicals.
Now if yer asking where all of these things came from originally, perhaps the elements which make up the Earth, Solar System, Galaxy, and the Universe... Then it could well be that these things have always existed.
I believe the universe is of a cyclical nature and will eventually collapse in on itself, to start all over again with another "Big Bang". It's no good asking anyone where all the material in the universe came from. Perhaps there are other universes, with galaxies, solar systems and planets with populations much different to ours. Thing is, no one knows. Science is much like religion though, except theories get proven through science. Religion just has theories (and nothing else)

Can we get this back on track?..

Evidence for a god please.....? anyone?

As far as I know, the clay for the bricks came out of a hole in the ground, somewhere down south. Rare earth minerals in my computer and TV came from China. metals were mined around the world. Plastics were invented by man and come from chemicals.
Now if yer asking where all of these things came from originally, perhaps the elements which make up the Earth, Solar System, Galaxy, and the Universe... Then it could well be that these things have always existed.
I believe the universe is of a cyclical nature and will eventually collapse in on itself, to start all over again with another "Big Bang". It's no good asking anyone where all the material in the universe came from. Perhaps there are other universes, with galaxies, solar systems and planets with populations much different to ours. Thing is, no one knows. Science is much like religion though, except theories get proven through science. Religion just has theories (and nothing else)

Do you believe in science?

Do you believe in science?

Joe, get off my thread... go and create your own..

Sponsored Links