God does not exist - discuss

The supposed atheists make me laugh. They don't believe in God because they believe in science, but when it come to climate change they don't believe in science and instead choose to believe in some wacky conspiracy theory.

Do you guys realise how silly you are looking? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The supposed atheists make me laugh. They don't believe in God because they believe in science, but when it come to climate change they don't believe in science and instead choose to believe in some wacky conspiracy theory.

Do you guys realise how silly you are looking? :rolleyes:
Just as silly as you :rolleyes:

Instead of criticising atheists, why not pray for their souls?

Q. Isn't praying a bit like picking up a phone and speaking without dialling a number? If not, what number do you dial for god?

Allegedly.
Problem is , God hasn`t bothered with 21st C. technology ( obviously he knows all that we have yet to discover ) Anyway he likes 20th. C. stuff . So he`s on a Party Line with Satan :mrgreen: and sometimes you get a crossed line with Santa. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Well, two pages on. The theists still think there's a god and the atheists know there isn't.

I said nothing would change. It will take many, many generations before religion disappears. Mind you, by then we could all be worshipping trees again!

That's because atheists are dumb.

To prove that God doesn't exist you must first explain where the Universe came from. If you cannot, then there must be a God and that is where it came from.

That's because atheists are dumb.

To prove that God doesn't exist you must first explain where the Universe came from. If you cannot, then there must be a God and that is where it came from.

I have no need to prove that god doesn't exist. It matters not to me whether people choose to believe in god. If it makes them feel better, that's fine by me.

I just happen to believe that everyone will eventually see the light...

...and become atheists.

JBR wrote
I have no need to prove that god doesn't exist.

Then stop banging on about God not existing because you don't know.
You don't have the intelligence to know and never will.

Nah. You'll eventually wise up and drop the silly denial. Then again you probably don't have that level of intelligence. You carry on in your utopian nihilistic void. You are welcome to it.

But everything around you comes from somewhere/something. Let's call that something God for want of a better word.

Sponsored Links