God does not exist - discuss

Sponsored Links
Einstein said

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.

Einstein could accept the limitations of his own brain.
Clever chap eh?

Why don't you humble yourself sombrero and accept the much less limitations of your own inferior brain?

Oh no no no... there are some very clever people on here, who understand Quantum physics etc etc .... so don't do the babble thing..

If you're interested, then answer the questions, but with some evidence please..

Sponsored Links
Einstein also, allegedly, said:

"God is subtle, but he is not malicious."
"God does not play dice with the world."
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind"

a petit smorgesbord from a hugely intelligent man, who may well have been using irony? tiredness? devil's advocacy...

But none of that is evidence to support the existence of a god

Einstein said

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.

Clever chap eh?

Why don't you humble yourself sombrero and accept the much less limitations of your own inferior brain?

Oh no no no... there are some very clever people on here, who understand Quantum physics etc etc .... so don't do the babble thing..

If you're interested, then answer the questions, but with some evidence please..

The evidence is the universe.

Einstein said

Clever chap eh?

Norcon are you really that stupid?
Don't you realise that by saying that Einstein was saying that he wanted to know the deepest secrets of the universe and how it came about. That is hardly accepting the linitations of his own brain is it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A hornets nest of atheists rise to the challenge as usual.

Prove God does not exist or stfu.

As stated on a deleted thread, I hope there is a god but know that it's impossible to provide an empirical proof of it's existence.

I believe that religious practices are entirely manmade, quite often with good intentions but which almost invariably create too many unintended unsatisfactory consequences for them to remain credible. Hence why humans keep on having to create new ones.

The only reason that stupid bl**ders like you are still being suckered is because it's impossible to prove that any figment of the imagination does not exist somewhere. That goes for fruminous bandersnatches as well as gods.

Einstein said

Clever chap eh?

Science has described our Universe far more than any religious script by any of the gods... some think the Earth is flat!

Please address some of the questions Norcon..

The only reason that stupid bl**ders like you are still being suckered is because it's impossible to prove that any figment of the imagination does not exist somewhere. That goes for fruminous bandersnatches as well as gods.

Tosh.

Einstein said

Clever chap eh?

Science has described our Universe far more than any religious script by any of the gods... some think the Earth is flat!

Please address some of the questions Norcon..

Yet they can't explain its origins.

And succours like you follow meekly behind.

Norcon, why are there repeatable, discernable tests that show that prayers don't work in curing things like cancer?

Tosh.

Far from son, it was probably the most factual statement on this thread. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links