GOLLIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the golliwog-banning thing is a bit daft. After all, Little Richard wrote a song about how he admired his ladyfriends golly back in 1958 and he was black.

Sponsored Links
I think a lot of people end up being classed as racist these days even though they do not deliberately set out to be so. It becomes so complicated what you can and can't say per the PC brigade that they end up causing arguably more problems than they solve

As far as I am concerned people should not be judged or discriminated by the colour of their skin (anymore than they should for their sexual preferences, size, hair colour etc etc)

My children will be taught to judge someone on what they find not on what they look at.........

when I was growing up in the early 70s on rough council sink estate ....

we had a black cat ...called N****r....;)

when a black family moved in next door

we changed him too Sootie ....
Oh dear ..lol
so we had to call him ...Thomas

he then left home as he had an identity Crisis...!!! !!! :) :) :)
cant win can you ..lol ;
)
or them darkies next door ate him ..lol< said in the style of Bernard Manning ,lol :)

btw the nieghbours couldnt careless , my mother was just trying to be nice ...smashing family ;)

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
golllywog is jam pure and simple nothing more nothing less no racism ( if that act ueallley a word )

:LOL:
Yes, Slogger, it is a word, as you well know, and your racist attempts to pretend that it isn't, and therefore that there is no such thing as racism, only show, if more proof were ever needed, that even by the standards of racists you are a spectacularly stupid one.

nah i disagree its not a relevant word its only made up by the pc mob to try and make the white people feel obligated to the blacks

ferk then i dont feel anything either way so long as they dont interfear with my way of life its all roses

as for will smith he dont like white folk thats for sure

Sponsored Links
Slogger
never mind with the stirring up rubbish ...lol
have you been out on that pushbike of yours this weekend , go any way nice ?

i have money please dont hurt me

nah still havent used that line again yet

hope to video it next time :LOL:

PE said:
I think a lot of people end up being classed as racist these days even though they do not deliberately set out to be so. It becomes so complicated what you can and can't say per the PC brigade that they end up causing arguably more problems than they solve

As far as I am concerned people should not be judged or discriminated by the colour of their skin (anymore than they should for their sexual preferences, size, hair colour etc etc)

My children will be taught to judge someone on what they find not on what they look at.........

Here, here PE I could never judge someone by their colour, race, creed or sexualityor anything else - if I did I'd have no mates left :eek:

I hope I have brought my kids up well enough not to judge people and to just stay away from those who are badly behaved.

As I said before, we all bleed the same colour don't we?

Richardp
what have I said done in drink I upset you ???????????????

me an APE . NO NOT APE ... BUT A NICE LAD WANT TO KNOW .... BUT THESE

Moz said:
Richardp
what have I said done in drink I upset you ???????????????

me an APE . NO NOT APE ... BUT A NICE LAD WANT TO KNOW .... BUT THESE
Alls good buddy :D no probs.

Richardp

thats good :)

lol

I dont want you forcing me in that whicker man again ! ! ;) ;)

Moz said:
lost me ..lol ... hmmm
it was a post i made when i was setupon by charv youths i referred to the i have money please dont hit me :LOL:

A local school has banned Baa Baa Black Sheep as it could cause offence, however, when the head of the school was asked who would be offended he couldn't answer the question. Totally ridiculous!

dg123 said:
A local school has banned Baa Baa Black Sheep as it could cause offence, however, when the head of the school was asked who would be offended he couldn't answer the question. Totally ridiculous!

A similar thing "black board", is it still being used or has it changed to chalk/felt tip board? Ive had this arguement with a friend whoes misses is a teacher and she says its not been banned as not being PC its something the sun has made up, anyone shed any light ;)

errmm not sure but we now have white boards at work!!!

old ground going over I know... but its true, this pc stuff just breeds resentment in otherwise peaceful accepting quarters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back