Good night

They won't be real families in those adverts you know
no sh!t..... white dude , black african wife and a kid in a turban. selling tickets to legoland. suppose it’s more credible than the possibility my neighbours are two beautifully feminine lesbians because they drive a renault clio. wtf is it all coming to?

Sponsored Links
All this diversity in TV adverts - they’re starting to look more and more like an episode of Eastenders every day. :rolleyes:

Should be called deadenders instead of Eastenders.
Social workers nightmare.

Sponsored Links
Getting OTT now. I rarely watch tv, but the ads often make me imagine I'm viewing transmissions from The Congo or somewhere like that. It used to be 'one by law' - now it's spot the white man. Bizarre!
You are probably safer in the Congo than parts of London these days.

no sh!t..... white dude , black african wife and a kid in a turban. selling tickets to legoland. suppose it’s more credible than the possibility my neighbours are two beautifully feminine lesbians because they drive a renault clio. wtf is it all coming to?
WOW - you lucky boy, wish I had neighbours like that.

we need more of this sort of ads
"
"

Didn't want it turned upside down.
Assuming the thread is the right way up, what is the gist of the thread?
'Good night' is a wee bit ambiguous and the quote transam posted of yours does not exist.
It appears the opening bits of the thread have been edited, just to add to the confusion.

Assuming the thread is the right way up, what is the gist of the thread?
'Good night' is a wee bit ambiguous and the quote transam posted of yours does not exist.
It appears the opening bits of the thread have been edited, just to add to the confusion.

It was about I see more Black girls these days with white fella's. With all the race threads going on at th moment I thought better of it. I could see this going the other way in what I intended.

Sponsored Links
Back