THE NIGHT SHIFT

so why are you posting at 7am on a Saturday morning? :eek:

Many people are up at 0700 am on a Saturday morning! I was up slightly earlier than my norm because I was awaiting a delivery that was being made between 0730 and 0900.

I wonder what time the delivery drivers got up at? :cool:

Sponsored Links
as with Alarm
as an alarm engineer my sleep patterns vary so much.
i can be in the office at 0500 in the morning or 2330 it depends what needs doing

i am always in the office on a sunday, i catch up on paperwork that needs doing, and its handy as the phone don't ring, people don't ask daft questions, so nighttime is the right time to post here and there

Oasis

and yep its sunday, just had my sunday roast, then back to my office and the drudge of quotes and invoicing.

and no my office is not attached to my resisdence, i gave up working from home a decade ago, for nice, heated and cooled office and store unit in the centre of town!

Its good to know that people like yourselves Oasis & Alarm are available as and when we need your services. Keep up the good work, it must be demanding for you to be available virtually 24/7.

You deserve that Sunday lunch - I hope you enjoyed it!

Its interesting how peoples life styles vary so much.

Many people are up at 0700 am on a Saturday morning! I was up slightly earlier than my norm because I was awaiting a delivery that was being made between 0730 and 0900.

you missed my point 'evil, why on earth would you boot up a laptop and sign on to an internet forum at 7am !!!!! :eek:

Sponsored Links

you missed my point 'evil, why on earth would you boot up a laptop and sign on to an internet forum at 7am !!!!! :eek:

I was tracking my delivery, and then decided to see what my muckers on here were up to.

I was tracking my delivery, and then decided to see what my muckers on here were up to.
lol, good answer !!! ;)

Back