good old Boris

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I SEE BLAIR HAS LEFT THE MED AFTER OUR BORIS HAD A NICE KIND WORD WITH HIM, now ken thats the the way to do it :LOL: :LOL: and thats why u aint mayor any more ;)

Sponsored Links
Was cos he iz white?will bojo have courage to get rid of the other conmen who trying to take the met for a million quid?or are they the wrong colour

Was cos he iz white?will bojo have courage to get rid of the other conmen who trying to take the met for a million quid?or are they the wrong colour
Courage? :rolleyes: It didn't take any courage on BJ's part to get Blair to resign. The word 'courage' is over used these days. Did you happen to catch any of the 'Pride of Britain Awards' on TV last night? They showed some real acts of courage (apart from Team GB, not taking anything away from the perfomance). BJ is Mayor of London. It ain't no act of heroism. :rolleyes: You could say he (BJ), had the 'courage' of his convictions in dealing with Blair but that doesn't make him courageous. But then all of that fades into insignificance because we have to try and make this a 'race' thing don't we? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
When i used the word "courage" i was being sarcastic, if BJ wants to get rid of dead wood at the Met why is that clown Ghafur or whatever his name is still there?.As for race it was Ghafur who brought up the issue, he claims he is being discriminated against by Blair and others, if that is the case how on earth did he get to the position of assistant commissioner of the most important police force in the UK.

When i used the word "courage" i was being sarcastic, if BJ wants to get rid of dead wood at the Met why is that clown Ghafur or whatever his name is still there?.As for race it was Ghafur who brought up the issue, he claims he is being discriminated against by Blair and others, if that is the case how on earth did he get to the position of assistant commissioner of the most important police force in the UK.
So The Met are the most important police force in the UK are they? Yeah ok.

His position/rank should and indeed does not have any bearing on the fact that he can bring a case of discriminated against whoever. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not disagreeing with your line of approach to$$er its just that ANYONE can be discriminated against at any level in any walk of life, business etc. It may well be that he hasn't been discriminated against until now. It may well be that he has been but didn't wish to 'rock the boat' till now. It may be that he has never and isn't being discriminated against but the only way we can find this out is to investigate these things. Yes its gonna take more public money away from 'real' policing (and we can argue all day whether that is correctly channeled), but the alternative is that these things are never brought to light and the perpetrators never get removed. Personally I cannot abide any form of bullying/harassment. It makes my blood boil. There will always be someone in some walk of life who thinks he/she (and I've dismissed 'she's' on this ground before), who wish to dominate others. I will NEVER accept that behaviour and nor should anyone else be subject to it.

On the other hand, if this is a false accusation then the full weight of the law (and that would be Employment Law), should be applied to the accuser.

On a totally separate note, why is it that neither you, I or anyone else on this forum can have your signature published within the forum when we write it? It is always stared out like so... t****r, yet if a MOD quotes your signature it is not stared out? Forgive me for stating the obvious but isn't that a double standard? Obviously I do understand why the forum wouldn't want such words banded about and I am surprised you have been able to get away with the name but it is the double standard that I cannot agree with. One rule for all or no rules at all!...... A MOD will be along very shortly to remove my entire post now no doubt! :rolleyes:

I'm sure that tosser didn't realise at the time of registering the name that it would cause problems.

I'm sure that tosser didn't realise at the time of registering the name that it would cause problems.

ensure your tongue is within the closing area of your teeth or it could hurt :p

So The Met are the most important police force in the UK are they? Yeah ok.

His position/rank should and indeed does not have any bearing on the fact that he can bring a case of discriminated against whoever. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not disagreeing with your line of approach to$$er its just that ANYONE can be discriminated against at any level in any walk of life, business etc. It may well be that he hasn't been discriminated against until now. It may well be that he has been but didn't wish to 'rock the boat' till now. It may be that he has never and isn't being discriminated against but the only way we can find this out is to investigate these things. Yes its gonna take more public money away from 'real' policing (and we can argue all day whether that is correctly channeled), but the alternative is that these things are never brought to light and the perpetrators never get removed. Personally I cannot abide any form of bullying/harassment. It makes my blood boil. There will always be someone in some walk of life who thinks he/she (and I've dismissed 'she's' on this ground before), who wish to dominate others. I will NEVER accept that behaviour and nor should anyone else be subject to it.

On the other hand, if this is a false accusation then the full weight of the law (and that would be Employment Law), should be applied to the accuser.

On a totally separate note, why is it that neither you, I or anyone else on this forum can have your signature published within the forum when we write it? It is always stared out like so... t****r, yet if a MOD quotes your signature it is not stared out? Forgive me for stating the obvious but isn't that a double standard? Obviously I do understand why the forum wouldn't want such words banded about and I am surprised you have been able to get away with the name but it is the double standard that I cannot agree with. One rule for all or no rules at all!...... A MOD will be along very shortly to remove my entire post now no doubt! :rolleyes:
London is the biggest city in the UK so therefor it must have the biggest police service.

The problem with the equality industry is that it is weighted in favour of the accuser. Most litigants don't have to pay costs even if their case is patently false, this encourages chancers to have a punt in the hope of getting a big payout. It has to be admitted that there is a lot racism in society but not all racists are white,when you have high profile cases like Ghaffur who has as his legal representative a bloke who was convicted in America of defrauding people out of their life savings in a shares scam and who's legal qualifications were obtained through the post, it makes people a bit cynical about the whole system.

As for my user name i am going to change it as some people find it irritating for some strange reason.

London is the biggest city in the UK so therefor it must have the biggest police service.
That is NOT what you said previously and not what I questioned. You said, and I quote:

... get to the position of assistant commissioner of the most important police force in the UK.
'Biggest' and 'Most Important', there is a big difference in those two statements. I did not question The Met being the biggest Police Force in the UK. I did/do question which, if ANY Police Force in the UK is the 'most important'.

Most litigants don't have to pay costs even if their case is patently false, this encourages chancers to have a punt in the hope of getting a big payout.
I suspect that statement to be made from the position of very little knowledge on the subject.

Any litigant has to pay costs if their claim is flippant, or is purely vexatious, or is fallacious.

That is NOT what you said previously and not what I questioned. You said, and I quote:

... get to the position of assistant commissioner of the most important police force in the UK.
'Biggest' and 'Most Important', there is a big difference in those two statements. I did not question The Met being the biggest Police Force in the UK. I did/do question which, if ANY Police Force in the UK is the 'most important'.
In the context of the Met the 2 statements could be construed as synonymous.

Sponsored Links
Back