Good or bad decision ?

Sponsored Links
It looks like you and DP on here don't understand the causes of recidivism.
It looks like you do not understand ,your ass will be grass if you service a bb and someone dies of CO poisining from it 24hours later.

Sponsored Links
It looks like you and DP on here don't understand the causes of recidivism.
More patronising from you lot, you can't help yourselves,I understand perfectly well about offenders and re-offending.No wonder you so peed off about brexit with your superiority complex.

Last edited by a moderator:
More patronising from you lot, you can't help yourselves,I underetand perfectly well about offenders and re-offending.No wonder you so peed off about brexit with your superiority complex.

lol. The idea that a judge should bear responsibility if an offender re-offends is absurd. I suggest you take up your brilliant observation with the Judiciary or AG.

I watched the video and have to say, I'd be bloody annoyed if someone did that to me. The driver pays no attention to him or the other two cars he collided with. He appears to have no intention to stop having had an accident and nocked someone off their bike.

The sentencing guide starts at 6 month for this offence:
https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.u...Bladed-Article-Definitive-guideline_WEB-1.pdf

18 months feels about right, but that would mean out in 9 and he's done 6 already. . The zombie knife element should be an aggravating factor. But this is not a million miles off given his age.

Brig and Bod can't see the irony in discussing a Judges decision and recidivism. (y)

You didn't.
But Kank is putting quotes in your mouth so to speak, which he can then ridicule.

Common tactic on here for some.

If this judge sees it safe to let this lad free on the streets. That lad then murders someone, the judge should be held responsible and serve a jail sentence.

Why is the above over dramatic,?

You agree with that DP?

More patronising from you lot, you can't help yourselves,I understand perfectly well about offenders and re-offending.

If you do then do you agree with Bod statement?

Enlighten us on your take on it then, Kank (y)

Bodd arguing that the judge is responsible if the criminal re-offends and then complains what has that got to do with recidivism. Which I am sure you have googled by now. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back