How many more I wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old conspiracy theories used over 100 years ago.

file-20200930-14-15su2n5.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
go on 8,000,000,000 population against lets round it up to 7,000,000
That is some of the stupidest attempts to do statistics ever.

Taking the whole worlds population, assuming they've all had COVID without a vaccine and then claiming that as the mortality figure for Covid? Utter brilliance.

'The world population has grown rapidly, particularly over the past century: in 1900, there were fewer than 2 billion people on the planet. The world population is around 8045311488 in 2023.'

Round it down to eight billion, and start from there...

I must have missed the fact that if you were inoculated then you couldnt catch it and spread it .Millions weekly still caught it

However, because the jab had already prepared their bodies to fight the virus, the symptoms were relatively mild, and many were able to fight it off with no symptoms at all. As said, just a few weeks ago, I unfortunately - caught it for the very first time a few weeks ago. I thank my lucky stars, that I took the sensible option and accepted all the jabs offered, otherwise my experience might have been much worse.

All of this is maybe and might have: the fact is, billions of people have been inoculated against Covid-19 and the subsequent variants without any fatalities. Look at it the other way:
As of March 20, 2023, over 13 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses had been administered worldwide, with the United States accounting for almost 672 million of this total. This statistic shows the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered worldwide as of March 20, 2023, by country.
[email protected]

Globally, as of 11:04am CEST, 19 April 2023, there have been 763,740,140 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 6,908,554 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 16 April 2023, a total of 13,322,849,443 vaccine doses have been administered.​

In England, there are 59 deaths registered involving COVID-19 vaccines causing adverse effects in therapeutic use, of which 51 have this ICD-10 code as the underlying cause of death.

In Wales, there is 1 death registered with COVID-19 vaccines causing adverse effects in therapeutic use as the underlying cause.

[email protected]

The odds of you dying from the vaccination are very remote compared to catching the virus without innoculation.
Why wouldn't you?
yepyepyep

i never said the whole world had it .i am saying how it effected a tiny tiny part of the worl d population and bearing in mind it was running rife through the unvaccinated population for at least 16 months as it has now been accepted it was about well before dec 2019
but if you want death figures for the confirmed cases of those that had it bearing in mind a far far larger propotion had it it with absolutely no effects whatsoever here you are

correction: the link i posted is 'by country worldwide' - yours is 'worldwide by country'.

Tom-ah-toe
Tom-ate-oh

Last edited:
you're on about deaths...

Number of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) deaths worldwide as of March 28, 2023, by country and territory​

and i'm on about vaccines...

Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered worldwide as of March 20, 2023, by country

i never said the whole world had it .i am saying how it effected a tiny tiny part of the worl d population and bearing in mind it was running rife through the unvaccinated population for at least 16 months as it has now been accepted it was about well before dec 2019
but if you want death figures for the confirmed cases of those that had it bearing in mind a far far larger propotion had it it with absolutely no effects whatsoever here you are
Before Dec 2019? Accepted by who?

You quoted the number of people in the world and the number who died as if the two are related. What did you think you meant? Ebola only killed 164 people in 2022, does that mean it's nothing to worry about?

You claimed a 0.1% mortality rate but haven't given a source. Without vaccination it is far higher than that, depending on which variant (later ones less dangerous) and the level of treatment.

With current treatment, some of which you antivaxers refuse, it's in the region of 1% now for unvaccinated people. It was around double that before we found effective treatments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back