How many more I wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
"my two boosters or the third booster?

I've also had Covid (twice). The second time was a lot milder (symptoms) than the first. I'm not going to have another booster unless things start going South again."
I've had three jabs. The first two were actually one inoculation (in two parts). The third was a booster. I only know this because I actually looked on my NHS app today.

Sponsored Links
Having had two shots of az I'd have thought you would known that as it would have been a cause for concern.
Not in the slightest. I've never been concerned about any vaccines or any other jabs for that matter.

Sponsored Links
Cant argue with you there because in your own words you didnt even know what you were getting
True dat. I have never been particularly interested in the ingredients of any medicine I receive. Especially proven harmless ones. (y)

13 BILLION doses and a couple of deaths? Remarkable. Safer than Calpol boyo.

Increasing mask usage to 80% of the population was postulated to prevent at least 15% of the predicted deaths across regions and variant scenarios. The social distancing mandate reimposition scenario would have only been mildly or moderately effective. In the variant-specific booster intervention scenario, the targeted booster had a minimal impact, with only a 3.2% reduction in global COVID-19 mortality.

Combining the mask use and mandate reimposition scenarios would have averted up to 36% of estimated COVID-19 deaths by June 2023. This joint intervention scenario would have prevented 5.44 million deaths in the DeltaCron scenario and a minimum of 19% of estimated deaths across all regions and variant scenarios.

Notably, increasing mask usage was associated with substantial reductions in infections and mortality rates, whereas mandate reimposition mildly/moderately reduced future COVID-19 burden. Combining these two interventions led to an even more significant impact than individually. Above all, the analysis showed that simple interventions, including masking and social distancing mandates, could be critical tools against COVID-19.

[email protected]

A recent report estimates transmissions of infectious diseases are increasing globally due to the spread of misinformation...putting the lives of millions of unvaccinated children at risk.

Remember the adage from your childhood?
"Coughs and sneezes spread diseases."

Take responsibilty: wear a mask, get a jab.
Simples.

All well and good if not a bit of they would say that wouldnt they. The title of the thread though is about someone who died by having the jab and by all accounts they weren't on their own.
We've been through this, old boy. If One billion people are protected by the vaccine but one unfortunate has a bad reaction then those are acceptable odds, wouldn't you say?

Think it runs a bit deeper than that and it's why it's a hot potato.
Some are open to accepting figures quoted from official sources (some to save face because they can't stand the thought of being duped because they've got brains as big as planets) then there are others who think the jabs were rushed out without all the checks and balances and so it's proved with the resulting deaths and side effects.
All of this is maybe and might have: the fact is, billions of people have been inoculated against Covid-19 and the subsequent variants without any fatalities. Look at it the other way:
As of March 20, 2023, over 13 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses had been administered worldwide, with the United States accounting for almost 672 million of this total. This statistic shows the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered worldwide as of March 20, 2023, by country.
[email protected]

Globally, as of 11:04am CEST, 19 April 2023, there have been 763,740,140 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 6,908,554 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 16 April 2023, a total of 13,322,849,443 vaccine doses have been administered.​

In England, there are 59 deaths registered involving COVID-19 vaccines causing adverse effects in therapeutic use, of which 51 have this ICD-10 code as the underlying cause of death.

In Wales, there is 1 death registered with COVID-19 vaccines causing adverse effects in therapeutic use as the underlying cause.

[email protected]

The odds of you dying from the vaccination are very remote compared to catching the virus without innoculation.
Why wouldn't you?

Have you any data to back up that theory?
He has no data. Making stuff up is much easier.

The 99.9% is referring to the flus mortality rate, which is out by a factor of something like 10-20x, and which we also do mass vaccination for.

oh so vent is your trigger why is that ? you need to grow up and man up and stop abusing your position
You really are living in cloud cuckoo land.

I am not anyone else. I have had one name since joining over 16 years ago.

I am not, and never have been, a mod on here. Carry on with your childish name calling if you like, i'll just keep reporting it.

Think it runs a bit deeper than that and it's why it's a hot potato.
Some are open to accepting figures quoted from official sources (some to save face because they can't stand the thought of being duped because they've got brains as big as planets) then there are others who think the jabs were rushed out without all the checks and balances and so it's proved with the resulting deaths and side effects.
Ever heard of a doctor practicing in south Africa? Thought not he's been cancelled on msm and YouTube.
His problem was he was having a high success rate treating covid patients before the jab came along and was willing to share his 'secret' ( cheap as chips stuff)
Being cancelled and warding off death threats focuses his mind these days.
Gut feelings are working overtime this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back