Good or bad decision ?

Bodd arguing that the judge is responsible if the criminal re-offends and then complains what has that got to do with recidivism. Which I am sure you have googled by now. (y)

It's taken you that long, to come up with that garbled attempt to backtrack?:ROFLMAO:

The attacker was already a recidivist (reoffender).
The public should be protected from someone who thinks threatening people with a knife is ok.

The judge would (IMHO) be responsible for the result of any recidivism on any innocent member of the public. As I've already said, the attacker was already a reoffender.

Sponsored Links
It's taken you that long, to come up with that garbled attempt to backtrack?:ROFLMAO:

The attacker was already a recidivist (reoffender).
The public should be protected from someone who thinks threatening people with a knife is ok.

The judge would (IMHO) be responsible for the result of any recidivism on any innocent member of the public. As I've already said, the attacker was already a reoffender.

Hahaha -

How is it backtracking - another straw man argument to add to your army of straw men - no wonder you called yourself Brigadier of the UK Straw Man Army. :ROFLMAO:

Well then you don't understand recidivism if you think it should be all on the judge. How long should the judge be responsible for any recidivism? 6 months, a year, 5 years a decade? Yeah making the judge responsible is absurd.

But carrying on with your absurd argument blaming the judge, if this guy was already a re-offender then the original judge should then be responsible and not the current one so blaming the current judge contradicts your whole argument.

hahah

Let’s not try and complicate a thread with fancy words.

Recidivism (/rɪˈsɪdɪvɪzəm/; from recidive and ism, from Latin recidīvus "recurring", from re-"back" and cadō "I fall") is the act of a person repeating an undesirable behavior after they have either experienced negative consequences of that behavior

Has he recieved a negative consequence for his behaviour? I’d say he hadn’t, he got off lightly and is probably pleased so i’d argue that the fancy word doesn’t apply.

Sponsored Links
You really can't help yourself, can you?

Hahaha -

................................... - no wonder you called yourself Brigadier of the UK Straw Man Army. :ROFLMAO:

Show me where. Good luck.

How long should the judge be responsible for any recidivism?

You tell me; you're the only one saying it.

Time for another name change, Kank; your current incarnation is looking as silly as your previous one did (y)

Sir Gal word of the week,,recidivism,,,cant wait for Mondays offering after his weekend with the dictionary.Suppose it makes a change for him from Fed Biege.

.........Or have been trained to extinguish that behavior.

How do you train a repeat knife offender to stop carrying a knife? Has he done the training? Did he pass? Has he got a certificate?
Tell him if he is caught again,the knife will be used to castrate him...sorted...would drastically cut reoffending! Or failing that,stops the little sh,,,ts reproducing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gasbag? Davie Jones? Woodbine? Foxtrot? Corgigrouch?

Sponsored Links
Back