Good or bad decision ?

Sponsored Links
Why do the left wingers change their name so much?

I agree you should take that up with Tommy Robinson or Stephen Yaxley Lennon, sometimes I forget which name he wants to use. Or is it Paul Staines or Guido Fawkes. They left wing enough for you?

Sponsored Links
You really can't help yourself, can you?

Show me where. Good luck.

You tell me; you're the only one saying it.

Time for another name change, Kank; your current incarnation is looking as silly as your previous one did (y)

The judge would (IMHO) be responsible for the result of any recidivism on any innocent member of the public.

Do you even know what you post?

If the judge is responsible for any recidivism without any time limit. So your argument is that 10 years down the line if the offender re-offends its on the judge. Yes that's an absurd argument.

Do you even know what you post?

If the judge is responsible for any recidivism without any time limit. So your argument is that 10 years down the line if the offender re-offends its on the judge. Yes that's an absurd argument.

Here you go again.....

...can you even appreciate that it is a post within a thread i.e. within a context?
To do so wouldn't suit your point-scoring attempts though, would it?

Let me put it another way:

This guy has already been convicted of attempted robbery with a knife, and is now in front of the beak, for brandishing that godforsaken thing.
Pattern of behaviour / danger to society?

And the judge "sentences" him to........cosy nights at home on the sofa, with his mom?

(You tell me; was it night-time when he decided to go all Rambo?)

Last edited:
Back