good shot!

Softus said:
Those are not facts, but matters of wildly inaccurate opinion and supposition. So much so that it makes me doubt the verity of your posts in general.

The term facts Sir was not meant to indicate that I was about to put some across, but merely a reminder that things aren't always clear cut. It made sense to me when I posted it, but not when I read it back.

One thing I did wish to clear up was that he wasn't on his way to the "menders" but had been in the pub for most of the afternoon/evening and had told several people that it was a shotgun. Probably as a jovial response to inquisitive friends saying "what you got there John?".

Sponsored Links
billyo said:
one of the guys who did it is back in africa getting a new name so he can come back when he likes get dole, and visted the two who got caught

Do you have evidence to support this claim?

johnd yes i have facts my mate down the real ale house told me and he's never been wrong before ,well thats what he said but he is a sun reader, but the tv newa did report that one brother was back in africa and after watching vine on the bbc monday you name it, the popele trafficers will supply it :eek:

Softus said:
At least we have Barnardo's not death squads...

That's the best one-liner I've ever seen in this forum.

Or any other forum come to think of it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back