got a wrong order / delivery?

B

breezer

I ordered on line from maplin a camera, today i recieved a michrophone cable from maplin. it not really any use to me.

so my questions are

have you been sent the wrong item?

what was it

was it more expnsive than what you did want

was it of use

did you keep it and say nothing?

Sponsored Links
I ordered a microphone cable and received a camera ;) i intend to keep it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
We ordered 2 weeks ago a certain childs play house, cancelled it two days later, and ordered a more expensive one,

next day we got the fisrt order, the next day, we got the second order, now sety up,

please take our extra mr delivery man,"naa leave it there" they're not on to it ?

they always do it :rolleyes:

I recieved a crosspick from Maplin once. The invoice was correct, but the good recieved varied by one item. Think they sent me headphones or something instead of the item I ordered. One phone call later, and all was well. :D (Though they asked for the 'phones back)

I ordered from fleabay, a 2ton lifting strap, worth about £8. I received a fall arrest webbing thing, with a karabiner and scaffold hook worth £50. Same seller sent me box of M12 bolts when I ordered M20's. so it's swings and roundabouts. I kept quiet about the first and got refund on 2nd :oops:

In the past I have also ordered kitchen components from MFI :D

Other week got delivery of a fire trim i had been waiting on. Then guy says can you help me with your other box. 600 Quid fire with all my details on it. Sorry mate not for me, had to force him to take it back. I then phoned the shop to let them know they had a stray fire floating about. By the conversation they didn`t have a clue.
Best 1 ever was when the bank gave me 500 quid too much and i did not realise till i got home. Checked with a mate whose wife worked in the bank and he said it happens a lot and they don`t get in trouble,heard nothing so kept it

not the same, but I once sent a shipment to a client in Bournemouth (I think). The driver got stuck in a jam in a forest fire near Ringwood and had to abandon his truck to the flames :eek: Client complained about non arrival, I don't suppose he believed me, probably thought it was some unconvincing excuse I'd made up.

Mate lost a cooker out the side door of the van on a roundabout, turned up at house opened door, blank look . Now where the fek has that gone. Lucky enough customer thought it was funny

A few years back I ran a cash and carry in south London and we ordered a container full of trolley jacks and when the seal was broken on the container we had a shipment of Mc Vities didestives with chinese writing on.
They were one digit out on the container number :LOL:

I ordered a Nintendo DS for my daughter online and paid by card £100.

Can't remember why but the order did not go through and money was refunded.

A few weeks later the nintendo arrived by post! :D

Of course I sent it back as soon as I could. ;)

Had a couriers stuff up before. We sent a pallet of bricks weighing about a ton to a northern ireland supermarket. We got a call from them saying they have just recieved a small box that weighs 6kg and can we check whats going on with the bricks. Turned out the bricks had been sent to Nigeria instead of the small parcel and that customs were wanting best part of a grand for importing the pallet of bricks. All in all it cost about 3 grand with return shipping for these bricks (there not normal house bricks and a profit was still made on them)

Sponsored Links
Back