Great news....

Sponsored Links
OK England has been here before, a partial recluse defending himself, result media storm, loads of £££ in legal costs, outcome was a bad taste in the public mouth at what appeared as an injustice

Here we have a situation of Perp [reported as serious bad Dude] invading a property [ reported as having done so === on previous === Multiple occasions]

Any defense lawyer could claim self defense as a minimum, what jury would not acquit on that basis alone, the threatened home owner, the perp with a record why even consider a trial?

Imagine this in America? guns everywhere, ???

I think 95% of people would agree it's one less piece of **** off the streets. Shame the old fella can't be named publically, he'd be inundated with offers of free pints.

Looks as if it was Guinness

Possible new Guinness advert. pint in each hand ?

Sponsored Links
he'd be inundated with offers of free pints.
Of what I wonder?
th

Good news .

I think 95% of people would agree it's one less piece of **** off the streets. Shame the old fella can't be named publically, he'd be inundated with offers of free pints.
He was named, the old guy, as well as his home address. Sadly his house has been boarded up and CCTV put up tonight in case of threats.

I just hope he doesn't feel bad. Some people will feel guilty even tho he was only defending himself and his missus. He really shouldn't feel bad about it as he's done the country a favour.

Good grief I find myself actually agreeing with you all for a change.

The shocker is that the burglar was from the travelling community.

I had my suspicions when viewing a picture of a woman pinning some flowers on the fence and she had no arrse - her legs just went into her back. :cautious::sick:

Sponsored Links
Back