Grey squirrels

Sponsored Links
On what? You haven't said what the problem is I'm meant to solve or have an opinion on.
All I've done is liken one invading species with another and highlighted the similar effects.

I'm not sure to be honest. I found a native American res Squirrel that defends it territory but thats it.

Sponsored Links
I know they've spread along the Thames for many years now. I did a refurb in Wraysbury about 7 years ago and a dozen of them would descend into the garden every morning. My understanding was that a pair escaped in Windsor many years ago and the original pattern did seem to be that they spread both ways along the river. They were talking about them on the radio the other day, one caller claimed that Jimi Hendrix owned a pair in the 60's and decided to set them free. Anyway the reason they were mentioned them is because they're talking about wether they should be culled.
Leave 'em alone I say and cull the ******* seagulls.
We had some in our garden a few years ago. The local wood pigeon had the right hump!

8ABBB256-A5B5-491B-B34F-E823AFB628F2.jpeg

I see there's a pigeon nearby but is it true they terrorise the smaller birds? don't have them down here so wouldn't know.

Chris Packham said the other night that there is no evidence that these birds are having effect on other wild life, Mrs Bod told me.

Sponsored Links
Back