Hangover cure

Sponsored Links
Im not sure what a red doctor is.....probably a doctor that votes Corbyn I guess.

Banana juice with 2 Solpadiene max, 1 shot of vodka (optional). Kill or cure.

Alternatively a chateau lafite Rothschild .. not the '48 or the '61 naughty naughty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had nachos with Phall curry sauce, chopped up hot pepperami mozzarella and chilli seeds for breakfast yesterday.

Half a litre of Gin and 6 pints of John Smiths don't mix well..

Sponsored Links
Im not sure what a red doctor is....
Coke isn't really a doctor or an ambulance. But it does (along with paracetamol and a fry up) help cure a hangover. Gotta be full fat coke though.

Just a nickname Notch.(y)

Coke isn't really a doctor or an ambulance. But it does (along with paracetamol and a fry up) help cure a hangover. Gotta be full fat coke though.

Yep gotta second a fry up.. sorts a lot of ills out, keeping it down is a challenge, plus there is no way on this planet you can make it yourself without turning your guts inside out.

Pepsi cola was invented us a hung over cure. Would you believe

Pepsi cola was invented us a hung over cure. Would you believe
Is it a myth that when coke was invented it used to contain cocaine? Someone told me that once and no idea if that was true.

Sponsored Links
Back