Self appointed leaders

Jesus, it's like talking to a parrot.
I posted an example of how to follow etiquette, to see if you could find an example of yours that follows such a pattern. As you cannot, it's safe to assume that you haven't.
You only followed the etiquette after I prompted you to do so. Otherwise you would not have.
You’re like Boris. Do as I say not as I do.

Sponsored Links
to see if you could find an example of yours that follows such a pattern. As you cannot,
And like I explained to you earlier childlike fashion I have no intention in doing so.
Get it into your head man.

When did you prompt me to?
A53CB471-C120-4FA4-9D7C-86CCD9EA43F8.png

Sponsored Links
Angleeyes thinks he can browbeat people into submission with the sheer volume of his bs.
Most of his stuff is shait and when you have the time to run absolute rings around him he becomes exposed as the troll that he is.

11:01 this morning then, is when you claim you prompted me to supply links to my sources of information, which I wasn't doing until then?
Agreed?

Oops.it looks like I've blown your claim right out of the water:
Who's taken a leaf out of Boris's book, and lied through his test, oops sorry, typo, I meant teeth.
Novak Djokovic: Doubts over timing of Covid test
https://www.bbc.com/news/59999541

11:01 this morning then, is when you claim you prompted me to supply links to my sources of information, which I wasn't doing until then?
Agreed?
No , I didn’t say that . There you go again making things up. See, if you insist on mainting this facade of factual accuracy and polished literary perfection. Then you have to keep it up indefinitely. No slacking or you’ll be found out. Like Boris.

Someone tell Angle I can’t see him any more!
Oh and just for the record Rashford’s crap.

Sponsored Links
Back