I would make a good leader
I have all the attributes
Smart / clued up:cool:

captain of industry :cool:

well respected in the community :cool:

integrity :cool:

blimey I could go on ;)

Sponsored Links
Your post in the thread Self appointed leaders was edited. Reason: Others are not responsible for your post deletions. We get some alerts but it's mostly your own trolling.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/account/alerts#ixzz7JStRfojI

What a surprise!
When this is tolerated, and is typical:
my guess is you are responding to the ignored member :idea:
take any notice of him blokes a fruit cake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: transed into
A panda or some such nonsense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sociopathic imo :idea: I read about it in a book
“ how to spot a sociopath” :ROFLMAO: he displays all the traits
porkie pier
Fantasist
Extremist views
French connection
Low morals
I guess trolling is a relative term in the mods' opinion, dependent on its source. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Not if you cannot back it up without an external source.
Make your mind up ffs.
You're still confusing opinion with quotes of others.
You are entitled to your own unsubstantiated, unsupported, even indefensible opinion.
But when you quote others to support your opinion, it's etiquette to provide the origin of your quotes, and to make it obvious which are your own words, and which are the words of your quoted source.

No offence friend but to block/ignore someone is a sign of fundamental weakness in my judgement. Worse still, the forum I am referring to, many clowns bang on about putting me on "ignore" etc and then constantly respond to me posts. They are weak, insecure and feeble-minded with no real life and IMO bullied IRL. Therefore, they find the power of the net, armchair warrior status something that makes them feel big.

One does not have to ignore, bully, be ruse, nast, condescending etc etc to another poster to feel big/better etc. You just post honestly and if someone is constantly disagreeing with you no matter even if they are wrong on every level, walk away as the better poster.

I post, I try to help, I join in banter, have a lol at times and will bend over fully backwards to help someone with their woes/etc etc as that is just me.
It’s not quite the same when there’s a handful seemingly working together to jump on anything that they don’t agree with . Using terms like troll , nutjob, anti this and anti that. Bullies who could not and would not dare be so verbal and disrespectful outside of their computer screen.

It’s not quite the same when there’s a handful seemingly working together to jump on anything that they don’t agree with . Using terms like troll , nutjob, anti this and anti that. Bullies who could not and would not dare be so verbal and disrespectful outside of their computer screen.
There are several anti-vaxxers on here, you're just one of them, the most persistent and the one most lacking intelligent argument.
And accusing others of your own misdemeanours.
So you're not alone in your opinion, just more outlandish than others.

I’m interested to know if i’ve actually done that.?
Like this:
Yes, those figures were my estimates based on official statistics.
If they had been quotes from those official statistics, I would have presented the information like this:
19. United States The official figures of military war deaths listed by the US Dept. of Defense for the period ending Dec. 31, 1918 are 116,516; which includes 53,402 battle deaths and 63,114 non combat deaths. The US Coast Guard lost an additional 192 dead.." An official 1920 US Quartermaster report reports the total number of registered US graves in France; Great Britain; Belgium, Germany; Luxemburg and Italy as 75,212 {this figure includes remains removed from Europe to the United States} and that as of June 30, 1920 2,217 remains had been removed from Europe to U.S. United States estimated civilian losses include 128 killed on the RMS Lusitania as well as 629 Merchant Marine personnel killed on merchant ships.
http://www.centre-robert-schuman.org/userfiles/files/REPERES – module 1-1-1 - explanatory notes – World War I casualties – EN.pdf
Do you see the difference now between opinion and official data supported by links to that official data?

Like this:
What’s that got to do with me? That’s your post, which you initially did not supply the link or evidence for. You’re just trolling.
Are you really this stupid? Really?

Sponsored Links
Back