Self appointed leaders

Reaction score
Country
Palau
On another forum I post on, several there think they own it, run it just because they are on there 24/7. One of the witches told me to get off the thread as I was not qualified to respond.
I'm no grass but I just reported them a first for me.

Sponsored Links
Blimey I got onto some forum by mistake looking for car parts

it was in the states they all seemed to be them red neck types
Whining on about proposed gun control legislation

tried to be polite and constructive and told em they were all f Ed up
Caused by in breeding

I was verbally abused :eek: and threatened :eek:

told em all to go and do one and left prior to
Being thrown out :)

Sponsored Links
Oh that's interesting. And on some forums the admins have completely lost the plot with some sort of god complex.
Replied to a thread recently, and admin responded to my mini rant "oh have a rant over a 7year old thread :rolleyes:"

Reminded them my rant was current as was the nature of the thread irrespective of the age and asked them as an admin to refrain from their own personal thoughts that were not contributing.

Result- they banned me for 4 weeks:D in fact two other losers swooped in to congratulate her whilst she bragged about banning me :D What a said world some people live in.

Im still crying about it now.

I am really feeling for you

LOL :D

Not sure about leaders, but there are several self appointed moral guardians on here. Most of them inhabit my ignore list. Himmy should have a list all of their own.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
If and when you spread hatred and bigotry, anyone else is entitled to object, challenge and oppose your view.
You appear to think that they should be denied that opportunity? Why?

Not sure about leaders, but there are several self appointed moral guardians on here. Most of them inhabit my ignore list. Himmy should have a list all of their own.

No offence friend but to block/ignore someone is a sign of fundamental weakness in my judgement. Worse still, the forum I am referring to, many clowns bang on about putting me on "ignore" etc and then constantly respond to me posts. They are weak, insecure and feeble-minded with no real life and IMO bullied IRL. Therefore, they find the power of the net, armchair warrior status something that makes them feel big.

One does not have to ignore, bully, be ruse, nast, condescending etc etc to another poster to feel big/better etc. You just post honestly and if someone is constantly disagreeing with you no matter even if they are wrong on every level, walk away as the better poster.

I post, I try to help, I join in banter, have a lol at times and will bend over fully backwards to help someone with their woes/etc etc as that is just me.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
If and when you spread hatred and bigotry, anyone else is entitled to object, challenge and oppose your view.
You appear to think that they should be denied that opportunity? Why?

TBH, if your highlighted bit was really practised here, I'm certain that the Mods would put a stop to that.

Do you recall the saying "one mans terrorist is another mans hero."??? Look at Israel, our troops fought against their future leaders
https://www.nam.ac.uk/explore/conflict-Palestine

Look at Boris, a right old cow, but it is not wrong 24/7. He has a point of view and you may disagree but it does not make him wrong or hateful/
Look at the queen, hated by millions but loved by more

IMO, if you really have a problem, report it. It's not being a grass/snitch etc it is you doing your duty.

Blimey I got onto some forum by mistake looking for car parts

it was in the states they all seemed to be them red neck types
Whining on about proposed gun control legislation

tried to be polite and constructive and told em they were all f Ed up
Caused by in breeding

I was verbally abused :eek: and threatened :eek:

told em all to go and do one and left prior to
Being thrown out :)

Not all "red necks" are nasty people. I met a red neck in Alabama once and they started talking about crime in the UK/London etc and who was the main culprit. I told them that no race/colour is 100% perfect and the sooner he recognised the elementary fact the sooner he'd be a better man.

Look at Boris, a right old cow, but it is not wrong 24/7. He has a point of view and you may disagree but it does not make him wrong or hateful/
The problem with habitual liars, you can never tell whether their words are true or factual, so you have to treat everything as untrue until it can be verified by other sources. Then the other sources might be so close to Boris that their opinion is also suspicious.

IMO, if you really have a problem, report it. It's not being a grass/snitch etc it is you doing your duty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all "red necks" are nasty people. I met a red neck in Alabama once and they started talking about crime in the UK/London etc and who was the main culprit. I told them that no race/colour is 100% perfect and the sooner he recognised the elementary fact the sooner he'd be a better man.
So the person you were talking to was bigoted?

IMO, if you really have a problem, report it.
Do that by all means but if, say, the same poster has made several off-topic/racist posts in the same thread, whatever you do, don't report every post otherwise a moderator will come back to you with "If you ever report things more than once again, it will be YOU that will be getting a ban". Yep, you couldn't make that up.......

-
Repeat - don't give us a screen full of alerts to deal with when one will do.
It all takes time.
-

Last edited by a moderator:

well agreed I used to speak to a fella in the US on a regular basis on a car forum think he was from Alabama ?? Not seen or heard from him since that caper in the states concerning that Congress building invasion ???

Do that by all means but if, say, the same poster has made several off-topic/racist posts in the same thread, whatever you do, don't report every post otherwise a moderator will come back to you with "If you ever report things more than once again, it will be YOU that will be getting a ban". Yep, you couldn't make that up.......
Off-topic posts is a very controversial subject and not objective.
I have seen so many off-topic posts, probably more frequently than on-topic posts. It would be a thankless task to try to remove all off-topic posts. There wouldn't be much left.

Sponsored Links
Back