Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Don't tell me they are on here too? What do you think they will be adding to this thread?

the worlds most obnoxious couple,

if you had the choice of dinner with Putin or Harry and Megan. Which would you choose?

Sponsored Links
Don't tell me they are on here too? What do you think they will be adding to this thread?
I already posted a couple of links to the story on another thread. would you like me to read them to you?

I already posted a couple of links to the story on another thread. would you like me to read them to you?
Since the publicity of the latest 'poor us' Netflix series or earlier?

The story is them and the their misrepresentation by the media, but the media portray it as them vs the royal family. Hopefully the forthcoming legal action will expose some of the low life methods the media still appear to use.

Blup

Since the publicity of the latest 'poor us' Netflix series or earlier?
...The current trend is to accept that if someone says something is racist, then it automatically is, and its the automatic acceptance that it is racist that i find offensive.

It is a trend that shows no sign of slowing down...

The Charity Boss at the centre of a royal racism row says she's willing to return to Buckingham Palace to "raise awareness around cultural competency".

The timing of this incident was very convenient for Harry and Meghan as they promote their new Netflix Docudrama which has been found to contain some misleading footage in the trailer.

*from 'Whiteface', in response to Lower commenting on double standards.

The timing of this incident was very convenient for Harry and Meghan as they promote their new Netflix Docudrama which has been found to contain some misleading footage in the trailer.

Hey, you don't think that there might be some 'shenanigans' going on do you?

I mean, it's not like some very similar PR stunts have fooled Joe Public before is it.

Hey, you don't think that there might be some 'shenanigans' going on do you?

I mean, it's not like some very similar PR stunts have fooled Joe Public before is it.
Anything to be said on the matter must contain the word 'allegedly' so who can be sure of anything said on the matter in the first place; or even in the second degree. Have you seen The Third Man? I watched it on the 4th and you can never be certain that a 5th column isn't standing by. The walls have ears, y'know, like a Sixth sense possessed by the Seven Samurai who took on an Eighth level Master of Mischief surfing the Ninth Wave along Bondi Beach where an attractive Aussie Sheila lined up Ten Green Bottles on a wall and popped them all...one by one.
:cautious:

The Charity Boss at the centre of a royal racism row says she's willing to return to Buckingham Palace to "raise awareness around cultural competency".

So you think Netflix found someone who was attending some gala or other at Buck House, and they arranged for Lady Hussey to behave in a racist manner, by refusing to accept that a black person could be from Hackney?
And that Lady Hussey was so contrite she decided to retire?
Interesting conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I'm excluded from that thread, *******************************RULES. Your fault.

Last edited by a moderator:

The forum is very clever in that its informed me that you've quoted a post of mine, even though you've inserted it into a different thread :)

The forum is very clever in that its informed me that you've quoted a post of mine, even though you've inserted it into a different thread :)
The touchpad on my laptop is very twitchy and it was easier to simply highlight the whole post to c/p into this thread. I can remove your post if you wish.

So you think Netflix found someone who was attending some gala or other at Buck House, and they arranged for Lady Hussey to behave in a racist manner, by refusing to accept that a black person could be from Hackney?
And that Lady Hussey was so contrite she decided to retire?
Interesting conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I'm excluded from that thread, for no apparent reason and no explanation.
Just some mod being ridiculous and vengeful. Usually happens late at night.
I don't think anything of that nature occured - i'm simply pointing out a convergence of events that may or may not be connected that 'happened' to coincide with a Netflix promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back