Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The touchpad on my laptop is very twitchy and it was easier to simply highlight the whole post to c/p into this thread. I can remove your post if you wish.
No need, but thanks for the offer.

Sponsored Links
I don't think anything of that nature occured - i'm simply pointing out a convergence of events that may or may not be connected that 'happened' to coincide with a Netflix promotion.
So you're pointing out a possible conspiracy?
Isn't that how all conspiracies start?

Did you know !

Part of Lady Hussey's duties were to mingle & circulate at events to gather background information on guests in order to better 'introduce' them to members of the royal family . . . . .

Ngozi Fulani was born in London as Marlene Headley to Barbadian parents. It is unclear as to why she was wearing an african tribal costume to a Buckingham Palace event.

Sponsored Links
So you're pointing out a possible conspiracy?
Isn't that how all conspiracies start?

So you think Netflix found someone who was attending some gala or other at Buck House, and they arranged for Lady Hussey to behave in a racist manner, by refusing to accept that a black person could be from Hackney?
And that Lady Hussey was so contrite she decided to retire?
Doesn't it need a degree of feasibility?

Anything to be said on the matter must contain the word 'allegedly' so who can be sure of anything said on the matter in the first place; or even in the second degree. Have you seen The Third Man? I watched it on the 4th and you can never be certain that a 5th column isn't standing by. The walls have ears, y'know, like a Sixth sense possessed by the Seven Samurai who took on an Eighth level Master of Mischief surfing the Ninth Wave along Bondi Beach where an attractive Aussie Sheila lined up Ten Green Bottles on a wall and popped them all...one by one.
:cautious:
That reminds me - time for elevensies. ;)

Did you know !

Part of Lady Hussey's duties were to mingle & circulate at events to gather background information on guests in order to better 'introduce' them to members of the royal family . . . . .

Ngozi Fulani was born in London as Marlene Headley to Barbadian parents. It is unclear as to why she was wearing an african tribal costume to a Buckingham Palace event.

Was it an African 'tribal' costume?
Or was she just wearing colourful clothes that might resemble some clothes of African origin, in the opinion of some, who might have an opinion of what an African 'tribal' costume might look like?

I class them as being in the celebrity bracket. And, for me, 9/10 I can't be bothered listening to multi-millionaire celebs lecture the world on this that and the other. I understand that celebs operating at that level can get their 'message' out to millions of people and in that sense can often do good. However as I say, most of the time I just think these celebs go to whatever event, pontificate/lecture, then hop back on their private jet to fly back to one of their multi-million pound properties.

On things like racism, I'd sooner listen to an 'ordinary' person who campaigns on the subject, however I appreciate ordinary people don't have access to huge audiences.

On things like racism, I'd sooner listen to an 'ordinary' person who campaigns on the subject, however I appreciate ordinary people don't have access to huge audiences.
Does that assume that rich and/or famous people do not suffer racism?
Or that they don't know about racism? That they were always rich and/or famous and this somehow insulated them from racism?

we take a look at some of the stars who have shared heartbreaking accounts of their experience with racism in their day-to-day lives and in the industry.

we’ll be looking at incidents where non-Caucasian celebrities were brutally honest about the unfair treatment they–and others–have faced because of the color of their skin

Stars detail their personal experiences with racism, from Duchess Meghan to Chrissy Teigen​

Was it an African 'tribal' costume?
Or was she just wearing colourful clothes that might resemble some clothes of African origin, in the opinion of some, who might have an opinion of what an African 'tribal' costume might look like?
You are of course absolutely right as always.

It was definitely a 'Marvel Superhero' costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back