Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The details of how Netflix used photos from unrelated events and cropped other photos to mislead and give a false narrative was interesting. Presumably, as this obnoxious couple rigidly control things, it must have been done with their knowledge and approval.

They have certainly found their income stream.

The British tabloid press and the dog whistle racists they pander to that told them to stop taking the taxpayers money...they did and made a fortune...whats the issue ?

I have a mate like that, divorced his wife then started complaining that she was going out and enjoying herself...well doh....what does he expect her to sit in studying to be a nun.

Not racism at all, just using the vernacular of the black pimp, or would you class that as cultural appropriation?
So do white pimps not use the word then, it's a wholly black word yeah right we know what you are jobbie ... your on the racist spectrum.

Sponsored Links
Getting on my tits now. I thought they moved to get away from all the media? I’m sick of seeing them in the 'media'.
And that other royal fellow King Charles and his other offspring. Every bloody day!. Anyone would think the press enjoy publishing stuff about the royals.

The details of how Netflix used photos from unrelated events and cropped other photos to mislead and give a false narrative was interesting. Presumably, as this obnoxious couple rigidly control things, it must have been done with their knowledge and approval.
The photo in question is a photo of press photographers, and it was used in a trailer only, not in the series proper.
A picture of photographers is much the same as any other picture of photographers. :rolleyes:

What photos were cropped to mislead and give a false narrative?

Not racism at all, just using the vernacular of the black pimp, or would you class that as cultural appropriation?
When you have someone like ReganandCarter hoping that Germany employs the "Final Solution" for immigrants, it's blatantly obvious that he's a violent and extreme right-wing racist.
So it's ludicrous to claim that his reference to black women as whores was not intentional racism.
Hopefully they have 'the final solution'.
Final Solution to the Jewish Question was a Nazi plan for the genocide of Jews

So, Megan or Marlene Fulani. Which one is the biggest race card waving attention whore?

So it's ludicrous to claim that his reference to black women as whores was not intentional racism.

I quoted his post. How could I have misread it?
Attention whore is what he said and what you quoted, nothing racist or even sexist about calling an attention seeker an attention whore, they can be black, white, male, female, rich or poor, just wanting to be noticed. A bit like you if we're being honest.

Attention whore is what he said and what you quoted, nothing racist or even sexist about calling an attention seeker an attention whore, they can be black, white, male, female, rich or poor, just wanting to be noticed. A bit like you if we're being honest.
You reckon it was pure coincidence that a blatant extreme violent racist referred to two women of ethnic minority as whores, and it wasn't intentional racism?
You're trying to defend the indefensible. :rolleyes:
And you claim I misread his comment? :ROFLMAO:

You reckon it was pure coincidence that a blatant extreme violent racist referred to two women of ethnic minority as whores, and it wasn't intentional racism?
You're trying to defend the indefensible. :rolleyes:
And you claim I misread his comment? :ROFLMAO:
He missed your name out from the attention whores. You did misread it, or deliberately misinterpret it just to give it a racist slant, which seems to be your MO.

He missed your name out from the attention whores. You did misread it, or deliberately misinterpret it just to give it a racist slant, which seems to be your MO.
You claim I inaccurately apportioned a racist slant to a derogatory comment from an extremely violent racist? :ROFLMAO:

ReganandCarter has a lot of form for his racist comments. Usually the mods clean up after him.
He boasts about breaking data protection laws.
And you think I misread his intentional racist comment?
You're having a laugh, except it's not funny when you defend blatant racism.

You're still trying to defend the indefensible.
By your reasoning, this was a harmless mistake, and he didn't really hope that German right-wing terrorists would try to commit genocide.
Hopefully they have 'the final solution'.
You're a defender of blatant racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back