Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine anything my kids could do that would alienate me & stop my love

Life isn't fair(2).JPG

Sponsored Links
Some people say the RWR mass media carried out a vindictive hate campaign to turn the nation against Harry and Meghan.

Is it true?

Let's see.

Yes.

I suspect Harry knew he was just the 'spare' until George, Charlotte and Lois came along and knocked him down a few pegs. Meghan is a jumped up actress who turned out to be not as popular on the world stage as she had hoped. They both had a sulk and decided they could get more fame, money and attention in America. I remember the stories saying they were going to Canada to 'get away from all the attention'. How did that go?

I suspect Harry knew he was just the 'spare' until George, Charlotte and Lois came along and knocked him down a few pegs. Meghan is a jumped up actress who turned out to be not as popular on the world stage as she had hoped. They both had a sulk and decided they could get more fame, money and attention in America. I remember the stories saying they were going to Canada to 'get away from all the attention'. How did that go?
I think they have got fame, whether they want it or not.

Living outside of the royal family might just allow them to have real family time. Why don't you just let them get on with it?

Sponsored Links
Some people say the RWR mass media carried out a vindictive hate campaign to turn the nation against Harry and Meghan.

Is it true?

Let's see.

Yes.
Tabloids like to set up competition: 'who do you like best...?' They did that to Blur and Oasis in the 90s, as they also did with The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. (why can't i like both?)
Sh!t-stirrers.
Harry was right to call them out for it but he's made a blunder in dragging his family into the vortex - taking on the Establishment is a fool's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back