Some need to make a stand

I have not paid my water bill :cool:

Told the debt collectors to go and do one

Mrs Transam does not live here
Never has

Data protection act
;)

Sponsored Links
Would he be able to do that Aj under eu law?Could see it under emergency regulation.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Would he be able to do that Aj under eu law?Could see it under emergency regulation.
Seems it's possible. Germany 100% owns some of it's rail services. How much of it isn't entirely clear but seems to be a lot of it. If I remember correctly the othe 16% would cost Macron $8b or so. The losses he has enforced on them haven't cost anything like a much as support will cost here. I don't know what else they are doing in the support area.

It's a funny area. Nuke is said to be expensive but it would appear to be cheaper than our way going on countries that use it. Or have in Sweden's case

There has been plenty of privatisation since joining with Europe but the sales don't have anything to do with that. These were state owned

It does some hidden things. Get stuff off the gov's books so they can appear to be spending less. we spend it instread. It also shift debt off those books as well. Lastly it provides them with an income via corporation tax. The money from the sales have also been very useful at times.

Don't know why you search so deep aj for something that comes across as the bleeding obvious. Sure you have your reasons. Faith in fair play?

Back