Farage Resigns

Sponsored Links
Not as much fun as watching all you so called Liberals arguing against democracy in action.
I understand your feelings but there are other rules and procedures which go along with our democracy (which isn't such a wonderful idea in the first place).
Are you suggesting these other rules and procedures be ditched because they don't suit YOU just because the result was as you wanted?

For a start, I believe the measure has to be passed by parliament . Am I correct?

There's been a daft suggestion that London be independent because they voted to remain. What about all the other areas which did the same? I don't mean Scotland and Northern Ireland but places like South Devon and Exeter or Bristol?

Which part of Merseyside are you? Most of that voted to remain.

According to most things I've heard - we've already left. It seems to have been an automatic process.

Just chilling out after all the Wimbledon excitement by listening to a recording of Nigel’s LBC phone-in programme this morning.

If Leadsom wins the Tory election, I hope she has him as part of her EU negotiation team rather than risking the Foreign Office creating a fiasco.

I know he couldn’t resist having a dig and telling the EU what he thought of them (to their faces) after we won the referendum, but he talks a lot more sense than any mainstream politician does.

Nigel Farage should be awarded the highest honours that can be bestowed, in fact he should be crowned king for life forthwith.:LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
If Leadsom wins the Tory election, I hope she has him as part of her EU negotiation team rather than risking the Foreign Office creating a fiasco.
A short while ago my father in law , who is a UKIP member , passed on to us an email petition for just that. I don't think he saw it as hypocrisy that ukip railed against "unelected" European officials but want someone who is unelected to the British Parliament to take part in future negotiations .

There will be many non MPs taking part in the future negotiations to exit the EU. Why shouldn't there be? Parliament will have to decide whether the results of those negotiations are acceptable.

There will be many non MPs taking part in the future negotiations to exit the EU. Why shouldn't there be? Parliament will have to decide whether the results of those negotiations are acceptable.
They'll be civil servants with proven track records, accountable to parliament, via MPs. They won't be a lying politician who runs for cover when the going gets tough.

That "lying politician" has fought for many years to drag our country out of the undemocratic, totalitarian, clutches of the corrupt EU.
He has primarily been the man we have to thank for getting us our country back from an organisation that's at least as bent as FIFA or the IOC.
In the process he's given them the coup de gras. He will be recognised as a national hero in years to come.
I didn't know that you were deciding who would represent us in the brexit negotiations, I thought that that would be up to whoever wins the tory leadership contest

They'll be civil servants with proven track records, accountable to parliament, via MPs. They won't be a lying politician who runs for cover when the going gets tough.

If you had bothered to listen to that phone-in programme, you would have a far better understanding of the situation regarding the EU negotiations.

Nigel said that we should be assembling a team of businessmen such as Digby Jones to strike deals with the Germans and the French that are selling more to us than we sell to them.

If you want to watch someone who talks a lot of sense, click this

If you don’t agree with him, you can click the dislike button.

He also has Wikipedia weighed up.

He gave each caller a reasonable amount of time regardless of whether they agreed or disagreed with him.

Blimey, how much time will it take for JD & ITMA to come up with someone that talks more sense than Nigel?

I know they would be clutching at straws, but they could have at least put forward their hero, Bob Geldof. We all know he is an idiot, but he does speak their kind of language.

he was getting death threats.

Why can't we have some mainstream politicians with the calibre of this guy instead the of likes of Tim Farron

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back