Farage Resigns

Evenly split like Farage said 48/52 would be "unfinished business" and he would fight for a rerun.

of course, at the time he said it, he thought he would be on the losing side, so naturally his opinion had somersaulted

With such a close result, we know for sure that about half the voters would be disappointed, either way.

Sponsored Links
1,246,000 people more voted leave.

Just worked out on google that if you allow one foot (tight) for each one of them if they stood in that line I mentioned, it would be 240 miles long.

But that was evenly split. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Scotland was a No Nige area, Nige was "rescued" from a Pub on the Edinburgh Royal Mile by the local Constabulary? the noise against nige was being created by a load of Uni Students.

Going by some of the above posts, then all Scotland needs to do is declare Independence, why bother with with second referendum??

At least there is a reason for Indify-Ref 2? thanks to Nige??

As an aside, UKIP are not on the radar up here, No local Councilors?? No representation in the Scottish Parliament?

1,246,000 people more voted leave. But that was evenly split.

It's not huge when you consider the population. 52/48 is evenly split isn't it?

Even your mate Nige said to take the result seriously there should be a bigger majority.

You could look at the 52% as only 37% of the electorate.

Just saying - I'm sure Nige would have too.

You could also look at them as uninformed, mislead, ignorant, racist, etc. as many are now trying to claim. Makes no difference, you lost whatever way you look at it.
And no, 52/48 is not evenly split fifteen and a half Wembley stadiums full of people say so, or about three times the amount there are in all of the premier league football grounds on an average week.

kipper.jpg

You could also look at them as uninformed, mislead, ignorant, racist, etc. as many are now trying to claim. Makes no difference, you lost whatever way you look at it.
And no, 52/48 is not evenly split fifteen and a half Wembley stadiums full of people say so, or about three times the amount there are in all of the premier league football grounds on an average week.

Where have you got this idea that I lost from?

So you continue to reiterate the numbers of people who voted, while I mention the percentages.

Shall we beg to differ?

Where have you got this idea that I lost from?

So you continue to reiterate the numbers of people who voted, while I mention the percentages.

Shall we beg to differ?

I had the idea that you had voted to remain, am I wrong? If so my apologies.
The referendum was decided by the numbers of people who voted, as a percentage you may say that a 4% difference is small but you certainly can't say it was insignificant. Imagining a 240 mile long line of people tightly packed, or 15 1/2 wembley stadiums full gives a real idea of the amount of people whose votes you are now calling to be disregarded.

Sponsored Links
Back