Has Truss resigned yet?

Did anyone trust the murderous traitor De Valera?
Not the nationalists who wouldn't compromise on partition, but de valera was a politician, a realist and survivor

Blup

Sponsored Links
Yes, i know a bit of an odd opinion in multicultural Britain.
I wouldn't call it odd, I'd call it perversely and extremely bigoted.
You can't help yourself, poor lad, it's the way you were brought up.

You're so perversely bigoted, rather than allow your education to resolve your bigotry, you exploit your intellectual capacity to search out any scraps of information to reinforce your bigotry.

Sponsored Links
Stop being racist, French or American ancestry should bd no bar to being British.
An odd thing to say, since everyone is a bit of a mongrel - i've got French, Irish, Norse in my ancestry but was born in England and consider myself English.

Has Truss resigned yet?

An odd thing to say, since everyone is a bit of a mongrel -
Not to Vinty, he thinks divine creation happened about 500 years ago, and in Britain.
He thinks the Jerusalem is in England, poor lad.

Not to Vinty, he thinks divine creation happened about 500 years ago, and in Britain.
He thinks the Jerusalem is in England, poor lad.
I think he still lives on the Shankill Road and subscribes to their warped ways of perception.

Jerusalem is England. William Blake said so and that's good enough for me.

Has Truss resigned yet?

Has Truss resigned yet?
No but there is a huge amount of flannel coming out to explain why.

The base rate forecast is now 4.5% by the end of the year. I'd be inclined to think that current quoted mortgage rates are assuming something like that.

Hunt addresses the house at 3-30pm but I have doubts about useful info for us. There are also a number of behind closed door meetings

Hunt so far. 1p drop gone and power cost supports until next Apr. That I assume indicates that it will be far more targetted from then. He still has a budget hole of £billions

There is a chat on BBC at the moment. A Labour man was challenged about indicating that they would spend the same amount. It seems they have the intent to end public school charity status and also do something with none doms. Both raise £b's. They aught to be quieter about this sort of thing for a while also looking at tax avoidance in more detail. Also an aim relating to the EU that doesn't involve joining. They are indirect things that don't relate to trade. Also better ideas on power as well but time to implement them will figure.

The base rate aspects. If the markets feel these need to be at some level or are being politically interfered with in the wrong way the UK will have no credibility at all. Things may have to adjust to suite and some will suffer. They have done before. Party in power - I| suspect that wouldn't matter.

Sunak's plans as chancellor - would the same have happened. I suspect not but if he was PM who would be chancellor. :) Maybe bring in a heavyweight from Labour.

I tried phoning them: 0044 -630-4000 and I keep getting the not available tone. ;)
If that was William Blake's number, then I regret to inform you of his demise... Maybe that's why the number is discontinued?

apoarently truss has been called away on urgent business and can’t be in parliament.

Is she busy writing a letter?

Sponsored Links
Back