Hatton Vs Mayweather

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody watching the fight tonight/tomorrow morning? My head says Mayweather but my heart and hope say Hatton. Any thoughts?

Come on Ricky! Do us proud.

Sponsored Links
Who are these people? And why are they having a fight? Has one offended the other? Its like klingon honour - we're going back to the dark ages gents. Why cant these two people settle their grudges with a game of cards or something? Chess? Oh, I know, its because they aren't very clever!

Why anyone pays to watch two thick yobs beat 10 bells out of each other is beyond me. Put street wars on - Sky 2 tonight, and watch it for free.

Sponsored Links
Who are these people? And why are they having a fight? Has one offended the other? Its like klingon honour - we're going back to the dark ages gents. Why cant these two people settle their grudges with a game of cards or something? Chess? Oh, I know, its because they aren't very clever!

Why anyone pays to watch two thick yobs beat 10 bells out of each other is beyond me. Put street wars on - Sky 2 tonight, and watch it for free.

I take it you wont be setting your alarm for 4 am unlike me, but like MW I wouldnt pay to watch

These people are sportsmen!
They are having a boxing match to see who's best!
No, one hasn't offended the other!
Klingon honour?? what planet are you on??
Dark ages??? why, because two people are competing against each other?
Game of cards? because they don't play cards they Box, its a sport which these to fighters and many others are dedicated too.
Not very clever? I bet they earn more money than you for a nights work.
Two thick yobs?? I really dont know what to say to that. Why are they thick and why are they yobs??????

Back