Have I been Conned ?

Sponsored Links
The boy who cried wolf
This did cross my mind, but can’t assume just because he’s lied, not nice if it’s true and horrible and disrespectful to anyone who’s had one, if not true.

Thanks
Had a message on Friday saying he was coming round Saturday to replace the Boiler with a 30 kw and make do the other mistakes
Was supposed to be here at 9.am yesterday never turned up. Had a message today saying his wife had had a miscarriage. Reckons will call tomorrow to update.
Regardless of the debate about whether the miscarriage is real or not, if he does return you should make sure he's putting in the boiler with the 12 year warranty that was originally promised. That will be the Ideal Logic Max, and it needs to be fitted with the system filter for the full 12 years

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Unfortunately I think this guy lives on another planet. All I get off him is promises then excuses. Going to phone Gas Safety today see if I can get someone out to do a check. I mentioned this to him the other day. He is apparently not worried about gas safety checks.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back