He says its not safe for him in Afghanistan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the otherhand 12 year old Girl are not safe with him around in this country.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Tories won't solve this - they can't it would mean they would have to sort the mess they have made of the economy.

So the likes of Bodd etc get hard ons over this issue and keep voting Tory.

So Tories keep the likes of Bod hot and bothered.

He abused our generosity and changed a young girls life forever.

I don't really care for his safety
Thankfully the law isn't decided by you on a case by case basis.

If you want to bring in lynch mobs then do it somewhere else.

How many decades of Tory rule had we had - and what have they solved?

Tories won't solve this - they can't it would mean they would have to sort the mess they have made of the economy.

If you popped your head in every now and then you may have seen that I intend on voting Labour at the next election

I've reached that conclusion. They don't want to solve it, or they would have, or at the very least would have made more progress.

Waffle waffle waffle, this party that party, this expert that expert ... meanwhile the boats keep coming.

Pathetic.

Er no

Typical response from the RWR sir gal

Attempt to deflect from
The issue :ROFLMAO:

Usual tactics

I've reached that conclusion. They don't want to solve it, or they would have, or at the very least would have made more progress.

Waffle waffle waffle, this party that party, this expert that expert ... meanwhile the boats keep coming.

Pathetic.

No party can actually sort out the problem. Open up legal channels for asylum claims?, you go from tens of thousands to millions, our economy would collapse under the strain, it really would be the end of life in this country as we know it today.

OK we coud set up channels and make people apply from abroad.
Then how many would the world think it would be fair for us to take?

1678318103271.png

He wants to be given a house
not sure what your point is other than to stir things up with this specific comment, he has zero right to any help from the uk if he is not a uk citizen or in the system claiming asylum ??
now in general i try to talk in fact as i see them regardless off whether they agree or disagree with my overall thoughts so people can base their thoughts on honest unbiased opinion as much as possible
your comment above seems to be fully designed to cause, possibly anger and inflame the situation rather than help healthy discussion and overall bring people together for the better good rather than cause hate for no reason??

but off course only my opinion

i should add in case anyone is super pedantic a&e help will be free if they deem he needs help there and then but no further help as no gp to refer back to and maybe perhaps free help citizen advice and similar but no help via normal channels as no citizenship or other right to help

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back