Sponsored Links
thanks to a nurse from New Zealand and one from Portugal, we still have him

“Make Britain great again .”
Sure I’ve heard that somewhere before.

Well, certainly not in the article I've linked, so I suggest you either:

A. Remove the quotation marks.
B. Admit to being a liar.

Sponsored Links
getting back to the OP, with a bit of luck and a fair wind I think he can get this country back on track - he has surprised me so far and is looking a far better PM than I thought he would be.

Yes, but you're a woman.;)
So everyone tells me :)

The article isn't good - it's licking bum! Another thing that's quite amusing.. However, if he is able to make this country better than cons normally do, esp for the NHS and the vulnerable I would be very happy indeed. Time will tell.

getting back to the OP, with a bit of luck and a fair wind I think he can get this country back on track - he has surprised me so far and is looking a far better PM than I thought he would be.

More than a fair wind, 35 knots at least, he's definitely up against it, I genuinely believe he's the only man for the job at this point in time.

So everyone tells me :)

The article isn't good - it's licking bum! Another thing that's quite amusing.. However, if he is able to make this country better than cons normally do, esp for the NHS and the vulnerable I would be very happy indeed. Time will tell.

I think there is no choice, there will be a move toward higher taxation and a more equitable distribution of those taxes, austerity certainly isn't going to be accepted again.

So, a nurse from New Zealand and a nurse from Portugal saves the life from a man from New York, and?......

Bloody immigrants, coming over here, working in our NHS, saving our Prime Minister.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...navirus-deaths-preventable-government-account
The nation’s tragedy became secondary to his infection. It is understandable that the hospitalisation of a nation’s premier – a unique and destabilising event – should concern the media and government. But Johnson’s illness was folded into a larger, editorialised narrative about his martyrdom and indefatigability, turning his sickness and recovery into a virtue of character.
A good job as PM? I'm not seeing it. Bluntly we need a lot of luck as his policies have been pretty poor. Not the worst in the world but close to it.

Sponsored Links
Back