Boris Johnson can remake Britain.

Is that just a point scoring statement from you or do you have some credible proof of that?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ics-trained-overseas-barred-from-uk-frontline

Dr Jenny Vaughan, law and policy lead at DAUK, called for greater coordination between the Department of Health and Social Care and the Home Office “to ensure that every single doctor who could be saving lives is able to do so”.

She added: “We expect the government to be pulling out all the stops to ensure that the GMC is enabled to register as many doctors who want to work as possible. We are still hearing from perfectly able doctors that their applications are being held up by unnecessary and hostile red tape.”

Sponsored Links
Yes bring over more doctors and nurses from abroad..we're far more worthy patients...stuff those countries that want a decent healthcare system themselves.
Howabout some ethics here :rolleyes:

Yes bring over more doctors and nurses from abroad..we're far more worthy patients...stuff those countries that want a decent healthcare system themselves.
Exactly. The story the link goes to is about a New York Doctor. New York. USA. With 20,000+ deaths already. And she wants to come over here? Somethings wrong there. :cautious:

They're already here. Crying about the brain-drain we inflict on other countries isn't really relevant at this point in time.

Sponsored Links
Exactly. The story the link goes to is about a New York Doctor. New York. USA. With 20,000+ deaths already. And she wants to come over here? Somethings wrong there. :cautious:
You didn't read it beyond the first paragraph did you?
Lee, who moved to London eight months ago

You didn't read it beyond the first paragraph did you?
Mottie has just been thrown a bone. He has never mentioned it previously but has had the opportunity to make it his number one reason why we should not use immigrants. If it gets debunked, he'll be back to chewing on his foreigners commit crimes, bone.:rolleyes:

Mottie has just been thrown a bone. He has never mentioned it previously but has had the opportunity to make it his number one reason why we should not use immigrants. If it gets debunked, he'll be back to chewing on his foreigners commit crimes, bone.:rolleyes:

:confused: not with u Noseall :rolleyes:

How many foreigners u employed over the years?

And who threw that bone with his less good arm first thing this morning?

And who threw that bone with his less good arm first thing this morning?
I think gasguru was first to mention the ethical reasons why importing foreign healthcare workers seeks to deny the donor country, health professionals in their home-land. I've not heard it mentioned before.

I'm sure the foreigner hating RWR on here really do not give a chuff about the other countries and their lack of doctors.

I did that the other day. It was so long I got bored.
Sometimes to the point and short is do much easier.
That one wasn't a long read
I think gasguru was first to mention the ethical reasons why importing foreign healthcare workers seeks to deny the donor country, health professionals in their home-land. I've not heard it mentioned before.

I'm sure the foreigner hating RWR on here really do not give a chuff about the other countries and their lack of doctors.
To be fair it is a real challenge. We drain off the best and brightest of a lot of other nations medical staff. On the other hand it isn't relevant at the moment as no one is traveling.

Sponsored Links
Back