Boris Johnson can remake Britain.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I've highlighted it for you mottie, clearly you have forgot the the quote you were referring to. Poor old sod. Go to the top of this page boyo.(y)
Not disputing nurses you pillock, just porters and cleaners - that’s why I left nurses out of my quote. One minute you’re calling them lowly, next minute a hero. Get some consistency in your posts.

Not disputing nurses you pillock, just porters and cleaners - that’s why I left nurses out of my quote.
Did anyone suggest or infer they were heroes? I didn't, did you mottie? Follow the thread from the top of this page.

If you want to know my opinion then yes, all hard working NHS staff are heroic in the times of crisis. All have roles to fulfil. It doesn't matter to me if they are immigrants.(y)

Apart from Nurses and Doctors. Cleaners, porters delivery drivers plumbers, electricians, dustbin men and Women, farm workers have always been undervalued.

Will lowly nurses, porters, cleaners get past Priti's points policies in the future?

Currently Foreign Drs willing to help out are finding it impossible to jump through the hoops.

Priti pathetic.

Did anyone suggest or infer they were heroes? I didn't, did you mottie? Follow the thread from the top of this page.

If you want to know my opinion then yes, all hard working NHS staff are heroic in the times of crisis. All have roles to fulfil. It doesn't matter to me if they are immigrants.(y)

43% of junior doctors are non white rising to 47% of consultants.

Bloody immigrants. Come here, take our jobs, save our lives.

Cummings needs to update his slogans.

Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.

To

Bloody Immigrants. In the NHS. Saving Lives.

:mrgreen:

Remember when the anti-immigrant gammons wanted to keep them out? And thought Brexit was the way to do it?

It was commented at the time that the older, obese citizens in poor health have the greatest dependency on the NHS, which is dependent on foreign doctors, nurses, technicians, assistants, cleaners and porters. And that voting Conservative and Brexit would weaken it, and bring about a reduction in their ranks.

Remember how Conservatives in Parliament cheered when they blocked a pay rise for nurses and other key workers?

It's a bit sad that it has come to pass so soon.

Now they're pinning their hopes on Buffoon to save them from the consequences.

Remember when the anti-immigrant gammons wanted to keep them out? And thought Brexit was the way to do it?

It was commented at the time that the older, obese citizens in poor health have the greatest dependency on the NHS, which is dependent on foreign doctors, nurses, technicians, assistants, cleaners and porters. And that voting Conservative and Brexit would weaken it, and bring about a reduction in their ranks.

Remember how Conservatives in Parliament cheered when they blocked a pay rise for nurses and other key workers?

It's a bit sad that it has come to pass so soon.

Now they're pinning their hopes on Buffoon to save them from the consequences.

Pinnin g there hopes on Buffoon

Corbyn is on the back bench now :confused:
Or did u not know :confused:

Currently Foreign Drs willing to help out are finding it impossible to jump through the hoops.

Priti pathetic.
Is that just a point scoring statement from you or do you have some credible proof of that?

Is that just a point scoring statement from you or do you have some credible proof of that?

He probably means that there are some medical doctors that came over as refugees from places like Syria Iraq etc

Who have encountered difficulties getting licensed

For what ever reasons probably red tape? And all. That caper

Way I see it if they are up to snuff than they should be licensed?

Sponsored Links
Back